“Weekly date...”

Granville Island Brewing
Ranked #46 of 368 things to do in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours of Canada's first modern microbrewery last about a half hour and include a souvenir glass and a taste of four brews. Kids are welcome; they get a taste of root beer. COST: C$8.75. July and Aug., Sun.-Wed. 10-7, Thurs.-Sat. 10-8; Sept.-June, daily 10-7; call for tour times.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Close to my home, great ambiance, good service, pale ale fabuloso...Need your company at least once a week.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"molson"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We loved the decor and the wait staff was so friendly. Food and beer were great too! We didn't have to wait for a table and felt like we knew everyone there for a long time. One of the managers sat and talked to us for a long time and gave us great advice on other places to see and also recommended a great sushi place! What a fun place!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This brewery lived up to our expectations. We enjoyed a pair of tasters which was 8 minipots set on a placemat with the tasting notes of each beer. Fantastic! Some of the beers, though quite unique, were very tasty. Many of these beers are on tap throughout the city. I can now see(taste) why.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My aunt and I stopped in while shopping in Granville Island on our vacation. I had seen them in a guide book so I was eager to sample, and glad I did! I had the 3 4oz. sampler... the original lager, the honey lager, and the hefeweizen. I am generally a wheat beer girl, but to my suprise didn't care for the hefeweizen as much as the other two. The lager was pretty tasty and the honey lager was amazing! I need to figure out how to get it here in California!
They also offer a small menu of apps which we did not try because we had just had lunch.
Not much for any non-beer drinkers in the group though... the iced tea is awful. But, it's a brewery so who needs iced tea! I could drink honey lager all day!