“Very good place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 61 Vancouver B&B and Inns
Seville, Spain
“Very good place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

We were in this bed and breakfast in our road trip thought the far West (USA & Canadá). The host, Anne, was very friendly and we felt like home. Every day, Anne surprised us with an excellent hot and organic breakfast. The room and the restroom were very clean. And the neighborhood was very beautiful and sure. Anne recomended us good places and we enjoy a lot in Vancouver!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mapani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Vankleek Hill,Ont. Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

It was perfect for me, Friendly, helpful & understanding. I slept well. Good interesting conversation.Easy going ,not hung up...I even called it home. Close to Kingsway, close to bus in an interesting neighbourhood that was fun to walk through. Next visit....I will hope there will be room for me at King's Corner B&B

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

We recently traveled to Vancouver on our honeymoon and had chosen Kings Corner B&B to stay for almost a week. Homemade organic breakfast made every morning, comfortable beds & private rooms, but most of all, they make you feel at home.

The inn keeper and her husband couldn't have helped make our honeymoon anymore enjoyable. Thank you for your hospitality & you will certainly see us again!

Tye and Ann

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2009

We stayed at King's Corner B & B in Vancouver last week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It is in a wonderful section of Vancouver called "Cedar Cottage/Kensington" - doesn't that sound lovely? We had the whole basement (basements in Vancouver are actually on ground level) to ourselves. We had a large room with queen size bed and double fouton. There is a fully equipped kitchen, microwave, fridge, kettle, - everything but an actual stove. We had our own bathroom - beware the slippery bathtub. Anne treated us to the best breakfasts ever!! We have freshly squeezed orange juice, lots of fresh fruit, yogourt, fabulous healthy french toast, wonderful eggs, cheese on bagel and a delicious frittata. We looked forward to our great talks and food in the morning. We would definitely recommend this place to all and look forward to going back. Anne has a delightful sense of humour. She is very warm and friendly. She's involved with her neighbourhood, so we felt that we got a good sense of what's happening around town. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2009

I would recommend this B&B for their welcome and fantastic hosts, Anne & Chris King are lovely people to stay with in Vancouver just a Skytrain and a bus From the city of Vancouver.

I had a double bed with a television and with the room at ground level in the heat when I was there was really cool and a small kitchen to use for my meals that I bought to eat at
this B&B and a lovely bath/shower room for myself and was vrey relaxing after my trip through the Canadian Rockies and for 1 night I left some of my luggage as I went to Pender Island as I did not need all of my clothes and Anne did some washing for me as I was travelling light this was a great help.

There is a lot of information leaflets for getting around Vancouver and the area and if there was no information Anne & Chris could find out the information you needed, The breakfasts were good and I'm going back again next year too.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
München, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

Travelling a lot I have stayed in a lot of hotels and B&Bs and I have to say I never before met a host as lovely, warm, helpful an welcoming as Anne. The neighbourhood is really nice, I especially enjoyed the Neighbourhood Pub quite close to the B&B. Anne and Chris have a nice neat and fluffy poodle. One special occasion I even joined Anne and Chris with their really healthy dinner. GREAT! I can only recommend this place to people travelling or doing business here. Anne really seems to love her city. Ich kann dieses B&B wirklich weiterempfehlen!!! Danke Anne!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2009

Found everything about this bed and breakfast to be exactly what I wanted. The location was close to everything and when I wasn't sure about an exact place Anne was there for me - she even drove me to an appointment because I wasn't sure where I was going The room was very comfortable and the decor cheerful and tasteful. The bathroom was very clean as was everything. The food was very tasty and healthy and Anne made sure that I didn't have any allergies before serving up breakfast along with a good dose of a great sense of humour. Anne left me in stitches with her stories and observations of life. Breakfast turned into lunch cos I just couldn't leave the table. The neighborhood is very ecletic with all style of homes with a great park just across the road. Add to that a lovely hot tub to relax in and sweet dog to cuddle and life is good!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo