“Relaxing massage and swim”

Sense, A Rosewood Spa
Ranked #17 of 220 Spas & Wellness in Vancouver
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was my first experience at the Spa. My appointment was at 4:30PM on a Sunday. I came early and enjoyed a swim in the salt water pool. It was not busy and I had the pool to myself. The spa provides you with a soft and cozy robe on arrival.

Lockers are available.

In the lounge they bring you a warm towel and tea. Tea/Water/Light Snacks are available. There are only four chairs in the lounge. However, they must schedule the appointments to allow every one a chance to used them.

I enjoyed the Georgian Revival Massage. It was a wonderful treatment and the oils and lotions used were fantastic. Rosewood Scent is heavenly. Organic Yoga Balm was also at the end on my sore back and neck, it soothes the muscles with cool and heat. I purchased the balm to bring home. The massage room has a choice of music you can select. It is very warm ambiance.

The massage ended with me being placed in the lounge with a warm lavender bag for around my neck to wake up. A really nice touch as it is always difficult to rush out after such a lovely treatment.

Locals receive a 15% discount which was a nice surprise.

Would recommend a visit.

2  Thank SW929

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I highly recommend the spa services at the Sense Spa at Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
This intimate spa has an elegant relaxed atmosphere and you can feel your stress melt away. Once you have put on your robe, you are brought to the relaxation room where you are given tea and a warm towel with peppermint to help you relax and unwind. I had The Jade stone massage. Your are massaged with heated essential oils and warm jade stones. My spa therapist new all of my trouble areas and worked out all the stress and knots in my back. The Staff are highly trained and exceptionally professional and I enjoyed this experience immensely. I must recommend this spa to anyone who lives in Vancouver or is visiting, you must make a trip to visit the Sense Spa. This was the best massage and Spa experience I have ever had.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We went to Sense for my birthday, 80 massage and 20 minute facial. The massage was nice, very relaxing, though not enough to fall asleep. I had one spot on my back that had a knot and the masseuse kept passing over it and not really working it. That being said, I felt great afterwards and then moved onto the facial without even having to get off the massage table.

Now I don't usually do facials, but I found this one to be very relaxing and refreshing. I had a mild peel with some other moisturizing and instant new man, much younger!

If you're staying at the hotel, then you this is an easy few hours. If you're local, then be prepared, the change room is pretty tiny. When we were done, there were 3 men in the change room and it was very close quarters; two is comfortable.

The rest of the spa is very nice, not very large, but cozy. The staff are wonderful, very friendly and extremely helpful.

2  Thank Julio P