I have done my fair share of travelling and staying in hostels in Canada and Internationally, and this is by far the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. It was a bit cheaper than other hostels in Vancouver, but it was SO not worth saving a few bucks for. There was a sink in my room and there were bugs coming up from the drain, I was standing at the payphone and a cockroach crawled right over my foot, and the other guests at the hotel seemed to be homeless people from around the area....pretty rough characters to be honest. I didn't feel comfortable at all so I left really early in the morning. As I was checking out, the man working the front desk was loudly complaining about a guest that he had an argument with and being pretty inappropriate and rude about it. overall, horrible stay. I'm not very picky when it comes to where I stay when travelling, but this place was just that bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- centrally located walking distance to all tourist attractions, across street to Bus depot and Amtrak station, near public transportation The hostel has private rooms and dormitory (3 max 4 beds) free linen nd towels, 2 kitchen, internet, lounge, laundry facilities, rooms with TV and fridge, tourdesk, bike rentals, lockers, luggage storage, no curfew or crazy rules, cheap breakfast available, airport pick up can be arranged, weekly events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your C & N Backpackers - 927 Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c And n Backpackers - 927 Main
- c & n Backpackers - 927 Main Hotel Vancouver