“Decent food though not remarkable”
Review of Panz Veggie

Panz Veggie
Ranked #1,427 of 3,894 Restaurants in Vancouver
Description: We have been one of Vancouver’s favourite local spots for Chinese vegetarian and vegan cuisine for many years. We use ingredients that are locally sourced, ethical and fresh.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Ate at this restaurant with my girlfriend and her son. While not my first time eating at a vegan restaurant, I don't frequent them often. The food was pretty good though lacking in the "wow" factor. The protein on one of the dishes we ordered looked disturbingly like cut up veggie dogs. The service was a somewhat slow.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Wanting a vegetarian resturant to meet my daughter for lunch, I read the TripAdvisor reviews and decided Panz Veggie was the place for us, and it was!

The food was fabulous, hot and flavourfull. I had the spicy peanut "beef" and my daughter had the sweet and sour "pork." Both meals were excellent.

Then this week, I brought my wife and son to Panz for lunch. Lunch special is $7.99, included tea, soup, spring roll, a choice of rice or chow mein, a choice of main course and a "amuse bouche" dessert! What a deal. The food was hot, having been prepared fresh, everything had great flavour and balance and we left satisfied by the sizable portions and the ambience of the resturant.

This place is a real "find," I wish the owner/chef the very best of success and (in case you haven't already figured it out) strongly recommend Panz Veggie. Enjoy!

1  Thank ReubenBee
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Fantastic range of dishes including innovative choices. So much choice but you can't really go wrong as it's all prepare with such care and attention and tastes delicious. Friendly, warm staff who are attentive and helpful when it comes to menu choices. Nice atmosphere and great value. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Abigail S
Reviewed July 5, 2012

If the concept of a vegan restaurant scares you, and all you can think of a is a steak, perhaps you shouldn't read any further. But, if good food is you objective, read on.

Panz Veggie is delightful. If is small, quiet, charming and the food is marvelous. Two meals in two days convinced the two of us that if we had had the time we would have returned.

The menu is varied and our waitress was intimately involved in the concept and recipes, so answers about our needs and what we would be eating we're frothcoming and direct.

From our eight of so selections, all were first class. Large portions did not deter us from finishing everything on our plates.

The itbseemed like a Chinese menu was irrelevant. It was delicious and not only lacked any animal or seafood dishes but it also lacked our arch enemy--MSG.

Low prices do not mean poor quality.

1  Thank Stephen K
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I could have eaten the 'ribs' 3 times a day. They were excellent!

1  Thank valleygrr