“All The Hype and More!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of French Made Baking

French Made Baking
81 Kingsway, Vancouver, British Columbia V5t3j1, Canada (South Main)
+1 604-558-4880
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #637 of 3,310 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: French
Neighborhood: South Main
Description: French-owned and operated pastry shop and crepe cafe in Vancouver. We are passionate about food and even more passionate about sharing it with family, friends, strangers... Anybody really as long as you have a sweet tooth and appreciate quality products. David is a self-taught Chef and can work hours on recipes to offer some of the most authentic and tasty French pastries in Vancouver. We believe that food is not just a basic necessity, it is also a pleasure and we intend to make people happy with our pastries. We can spend hours perfecting recipes so our creations are a delight to your 5 senses: they look pretty, they smell nice, they melt in your mouth, they taste good and each one of them has a distinctive sound when you take the first bite... Catherine and the team of baristas strive to provide customer service as delightful as the pastries, in French and in English!
Vancouver
“All The Hype and More!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I've been wanting to try French Made Baking for the longest time and I finally had the pleasure to do so. Expectations were high and fully met!

I even emailed the owner before to ask about gluten free cakes and they responded quickly and provided all the details I needed. Super nice owners and provided a lot of different options.

My favorite item here is the Earl Grey Macron. If I had a dozen, I would have devoured everything in 10 minutes or less. Dangerous... but I live for daaaanger.

• Visited April 2012