“Good hearty ramen!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Shaughnessy
Neighborhood: Shaughnessy
Reviewed August 6, 2016

Small homey ramen restaurant. Our nagasaki ramen was very tasty and hearty. The service was good and friendly. The prices I thought are very reasonable. Overall a very enjoyable meal.

Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

We weren't hungry enough for a full meal but had gyozas edamame and BBQ pork. All were excellent. The place was packed. The service was quick. Definitely coming back

Reviewed November 21, 2015

I have literally just finished my dinner and this is my third time here in a month! The service is quick even when busy. It is very small about 20 seats. I would recommend the TenTen Men or the curry Udon. I am making my way through the menu and everything I have had so far is fantastic. Everything from the broth to the noodles are made in house. Is suitable for couples, families and friends !

Reviewed November 15, 2015

Feels like home when you walk into these ramen joint. Japanese run Japanese ramen restaurant. Best priced ramen in Vancouver. Top notch! I frequent with my wife here.

Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

The staff is Japanese. They welcome you with Japanese phrases as well.
The food is simply fantastic. A great taste.
The restaurant looks very good.
Must to eat.