“Nice surprise”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We enjoyed it very much, we mentioned it was our first time and got the rundown of how everything is made in house. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Had a delicious plate of authentic bacon carbonara, however, desert was nothing special. Before we ordered, I asked the waitress about daily specials, and she pointed to their board on the wall.....my options were to walk up to the board and look at it or check it online ??? I thought she was joking.

2  Thank VladanT
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely delicious from bruschetta to risotto to dessert! Creative menu and unique and very fresh ingredients. Top notch friendly service too. This is becoming my go-to Italian restaurant...

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I love Roma, the food is always great whether you are a Carnivor or a Vegan! Fresh and Tasty!

A great little bistro with all local ingredients. Met with some awesome friends for a really enjoyable lunch! Atmosphere is very casual and relaxed.

Just a great spot!! I will again go back!!

Thanks Roma!!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

The $15 beer and pizza special is amazing value for money. They always have top quality and interesting ingredients and I love getting my pizza fix there. Their other menu is also excellent with many unusual choices, Great modern Italian food.