“Great food... To wait an hour for”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Campagnolo Roma

Campagnolo Roma
Ranked #675 of 3,705 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food... To wait an hour for”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Dont go here unless you have all night to wait for amazing food.

Called to place an order for pick up - asked what the daily specials where - this was followed up with the (already rude and iritated) lady telling us she didnt have time to answer our questions and hung up on us.

For this reason alone I will never go back nor recomend this place to anyone. I have worked in the service industry and I do not have time for poor and rude service.

Otherwise they would get a 5/5. Food is amazing.

• Visited May 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Vancouver. The prices are reasonable, the portions are great and I am never unhappy with a meal. They make a delicious pizza, real Italian style, and their pasta is always superb. I recommend this spot to everyone. As well they make their own Merlot which is pricey but lovely, and the family style meals are well worth having as you get to try a lot of different foods and the price is great. They also have a pizza and beer special I think after 9pm, you can tell I go here often!

Walnut Creek, California
“Very Good Pizza, terrible service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went here with a friend. We stuck to pizzas, dessert and coffee. The pizza was great. Definitely not the best in Vancouver (I would say that Bellagio, Verace, and Nicli are all better), but it is definitely good. Place is nice and the desserts were excellent.

The only thing knocking this place from a 4/5 to a 3/5 is really poor service. The lady who we were dealing with seemed entirely disinterested in serving us. She went through the motions, but no smile, no thank you even, at the end, just plunked the cheque down, before we even asked for it. Her tip reflected her behaviour.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“A great little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Breakfast, brunch, lunch this is the place for it. My favorite place was jammed and with a long waiting line so checked this small place out with wife, daughter and two grandchildren. On-site made spaghetti with tomato sauce for kids, poached eggs with nutmegged chard, on toasted baguette and fresh hollandaise, poached eggs on toasted baguette with tomato sauce and nutmeggy chard. All were wonderful to look at AND wonderful to savour slowly. I will be back. Oh, the one terrible review on Trip-advisor - is a complete mystery to me.

Vancouver, Canada
“Limited selection”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Pros. Light pizza crust- margherita good- inventive menu
Cons  stingy on cheese have to double your order- limited menu,basically is pizza, pasta joint and little selection of those included!  Place is old, reeks of mold- atmosphere works because it's candlelit and intimate  SERViCe SUCKS! Our salami appy dish came after we were halfway through pizza.  Salami is made in house and should not be allowed. Full of chunks of fat, tasted of fridge. Bresaola was dark and salty. We ate quarter of 20$ plate just because we Were still hungry! I have grown up on homemade cold cuts and know quality. Would never return even though margherita pizza was tasty. Two beers 3 personal pizzas and salami plate 90$. Waste!