“Definitely try it out!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had Japadog on a few occassions as I was on a business trip and staying in the area. My favorite was the Terrimayo hotdog which had terriyaki sauce, mayo, and seaweed. The butter & shoyu fries also smell and taste great. This is deinfitely something worth trying for those who are visiting the city.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Varied menu with lots of options for hot dogs. Nothing like I have ever had before. I had a dog with Japanese noodles on top with a spice. Sounds disgusting but was very very good. Rest of the family had different items and all enjoyed it. Seasoned fries were very good as well. I was disappointed that the wasabi fries are only available in NYC. The Age Ice (ice cream on a fried hotdog bun) was a novel dessert. I got the black sesame one and it was very good but sloppy. Only down side was that the store was small and looked like a dive. Be warned that not all menu items are available at each location. If you have specific items you want, make sure you go to the right location.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Based on reviews had dinner here, delicious! Tried the #8 and #10, #8 was my favourite. Fries with butter were good, not amazing though. Workers were courteous and helpful, food served with care, it actually looked like the menu pictures, but better as it was accompanied by the smell and taste!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Hotdog served with Japanese flavor! I liked the taste of seaweeds and wasabi on the typical American hotdog.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had hot dog #8 which some reviewer said was something you should eat before you die. I don't quite see why they were that excited about it. It was okay but for almost $8 I think there were better things to spend my money on. At least I can say I tried it but can't really say I would wait in line for this again.