“Great steak, needs some time to work out the kinks.”
Review of Black + Blue

Black + Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
Black + Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 3,749 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Burrard
Description: The magic of a classic steakhouse, but with a decidedly contemporary twist. In-house aged rare cuts of beef, tableside Caesar salads, flambes, flaming coffees, and more. While he may find it familiar, it's definitely not your Daddy's steak house!
coquitlam canada
“Great steak, needs some time to work out the kinks.”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

The location and the atmosphere we're very good. The staff were all friendly and courteous but seemed a little inexperienced for a high end steak restraunt.The steak and the selections were excellent and the wine selection is great too. Give this place a few months and I'm sure it will have worked out some of the kinks. My steak was fantastic. prices are normal for a high end steak restraunt. This should give Hy's and Gothams a run for their money. In due time.

1 Thank k3see5

Vancouver, Canada
“Underwhelmed on atmosphere, but great steaks”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I am a big fan of the Glowbal group and love all of their other restaurants. While the steak was very good, the atmosphere I must say was lacking. The music was so loud we could hardly talk at the table, and while I generally don't mind loud music, it was just particularly bad. I made a comment to the guy at the front door (not being serious), and his reply was that they worked really hard on picking the music. Didn't have the heart to tell him I was kidding. I will chalk this up to being there the second week they were open, and hopefully they have worked out the kinks. Service was good, but with the servers doing all of the table prep on salads (and other items), you can tell that they were short on time for that, and not necessarily completely with all of their tables

I will go back again to see if things have changed, and again, I will say that the steaks were very good, which I guess is most of what matters.

• Visited November 2011