“Less than Chipotle”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Davie Village
Neighborhood: Davie Village
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Good food in a pinch, we were there late at night. Similar set up to Chipotle but not as clean or fresh. In a good area for walking around town.

There are newer reviews for Mucho Burrito

Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I came with our daughter, son-in-law, and grandaughter for dinner. From the outside it looked nice. There was a large sign out front saying the kids meal was free. We ordered our dinners, the daily special. Our grandaughter ordered the kids chicken quesadilla. The food was meh. When we checked our receipt, the kids meal was $4.95! The manager was very rude and argumentative when I asked why I was charged for it, when the large sign out front said Free Kids Meal, with no qualifyers. He told me I was lucky he didn't charge me more! It soured the whole evening and on top of that the food wasn't very good.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had the daily special here, a burrito. It's like Subway but for Mexican food. The staff are friendly and the food looks fresh and good. It was super filling because portions are big, and I like that the seating area is clean.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We visited mucho and was instantly impressed with what we encountered. The restaurant was clean and as we looked confused and just like tourists while looking at the menu the manager offered us help. He explained everything we needed to know.
While making our dinner he was chatty and lovely. I would go back hear in a heart beat we loved it and the food was great value.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Been to this outlet several times. Really like the salad in a tortilla. Usually have the shrimp and lime dressing with guacamole. The veggies were fresh made this time. Also choice of other meat or vegetarian. Staff are friendly. Good location at Burrard and Davie.