“Great meal!”

Pressbox Pub
Ranked #1,882 of 3,704 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: PressBox Pub at The Atrium Inn is a warm and friendly neighborhood style pub. We have Daily Drink and Food Specials which will thrill your taste buds. Come join us for dinner or during your down time, or call down for take-out. Check out our special entertainment schedule which features Karaoke, Live Music and more.
Mount Vernon, Washington
“Great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

The pub was recommended by the hotel next door and we had a coupon from the hotel so we figured we'd try it out, really not expecting much. However, we were very impressed. I had the fish tacos, which was mixed with mangos and it was super good. My friend had the BBQ ribs special and she was also impressed. Service was timely and friendly. Great place to go for a pre-concert or post- concert meal (and beverage).

Visited August 2013
3 Thank MJ S

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

A good place to relax after a days sightseeing!Good,tasty,well cooked food and cold beer.Staff were very friendly and being next door to our hotel was a bonus.

Visited June 2013
Chinandega, Nicaragua
“poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

disappointing all the way the services was horrible what more can I say. The food menu was not good nobody there music sucks

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tim y
Vancouver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local Bar”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Our company often puts our visiting suppliers into the hotel that the pressbox is adjoined. I decided that I should visit this bar and check it out so as to be able to make recommendations to our guests. It was a Thursday and maybe around 6 pm, the place had just a few people hanging out having drinks, not a great atmosphere. Seats are comfortable with a lounge style, some TV screens to look at with whatever channel has been chosen. Service was quick, which it should be with only a few customers. Not much of a beer selection which was disappointing. As someone from Vancouver and wanting to show off our great selection of micro brews this is not the place to go. Only ordered the chicken fingers off the app list which were priced high for an app. When they arrived, the serving was larger than normal ( price) . I could only eat a few of the pieces though. So salty, good thing I still had some average tasting beer left in my glass.Mentioned it to server and said maybe it was my taste buds but that you should try yourself. Told me to just not leave a tip.I think that I will take our guests that stay at the hotel to a different location for beer and food so they go back home with a good memory.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lynnvalley
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“GREY CUP AT THE PRESSBOX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Thanks for a great time at the Pressbox, Doug, Erin and all the waitresses and bartenders. The buffet was amazing on Grey Cup Day. You all Rock. : ) We'll be back, hopefully for Thursday night Karaoke!

• Visited November 2012