“Business dinner”

Neighborhood: South Granville
kamloops
“Business dinner”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Was asked to meet here really cool room with lots of atmosphere, all you can eat so value not an issue, food was outstanding where they dropped the ball was the service, didn't have the larger btl of beer so forced me to buy two Reg btl making me spend more for that. But after the 1st order was delivered, it was like they forgot we were there it was ok as we didn't need anymore food. But we're never really asked
A cool thing was the bbq warmer tray in the middle of the tables, will be back to try the bbq items as well as sushi next time

• Visited December 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Worst place to eat”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very poor service. Food mediocre. They don't know how to do business. I think this restaurant can't last long

• Visited December 2013
White Rock, Canada
“Good for the BBQ so so for Japanese”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went to KYO with my daughter and her friend to celebrate her birthday. We didn't have reservations but because we were there early enough (5:00) so it was ok - although the host said we would have to be done by 7 because our table was reserved. It was very quiet when we first got there but filled up very quickly. I had never experienced this type of cooking - the grill is in the middle of the table - so cool and was very eager to try. The only problem is it was very hard to get anyone to explain to us what we should do.....we opted for the "all you can eat" type menu and again not being too familiar with the choices we couldn't seem to get any help out on that either. It ended up that we ordered way too much for 3 females - I would think they could have helped by saying" I would start with half of that...."....However despite all of that they agreed not to charge us for the food we didn't eat because it was our first time there. The grilled food was really tasty but being we eat out for Japanese A LOT I found the rolls, sashimi, etc, to be substandard.....I also think this is a place to go with a party of 4 or more.

• Visited October 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Poor Service, Solid Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've came in for the buffet one day with a group of friends, and my experience was pretty sound. The service isn't that great though. They're a bit slow, and often forget things. They rarely check up on you to see if things are well. However, the food does do the restaurant some justice. The food is great, but that seems to be the only positive. It's still a decent restaurant, and I might go back another day.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank indianhottie
Sydney Australia
“Not recommended if you go in a group”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

10 of us went to this All you can eat restaurant. We were terribly disappointed as the food came very slowly and we had to ask for refill. We had to catch the attention of the waiter to do that. Was disappointed that we had to fill in a form to order the food. Some orders were wrongly made too. Too stressed out to enjoy the meal. Not what you would expect from an AYCE type if restaurant. Very restricted.

Visited June 2013