“Kifah”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Kitsilano
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Very nice restaurant ,very delicious food ,all natural ,the best restaurant in Vancouver ,I would advise to try it ,prices are not high and it's worthy

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Wonderful service and amazing food. My toddler is a very picky eater and their chicken souvlaki is one of the few foods she will eat. Everything was great, I highly recommend.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We went to the restaurant on a Sunday early evening and after 7 it was busy with families, couples and singles. The food is always prepared well. There kebabs is my wife's go to dish and I always have the lamb chops or the lamb shoulder - out of this world with all the great sides - salad, potato, rice and cooked veggies. The veggies are always overcooked but everything else is cooked to perfection. The house Greek wine is nice as well.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great outdoor seating, Not scenic though but still enjoyable,The Greek tapas are really well done, saganaki is superb! the Calamari and prawns yummy! the Margaritas are the best I have ever had in any restaurant around the world. They are that good! and its a Greek restaurant not Mexican! The staff mostly family members I believe are so friendly... which really adds to the experience and I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Thank you to Julia for recommending the Samos Platter this evening.

It gave us the opportunity to try a bit of everything from moist mouth watering lamb chops and souvlaki, oven roasted potatoes, and the succulent mousaka.

This Ekmek Custard dessert is absolutely amazing.

We were able to sit back and enjoy our evening with Great Food and Drink without the environment being overbearing.

I definitely recommend Kerkis. You have won us over.

Once Again Thank you for a warm and hospitable evening.