“Best Donair ever”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Davie Village
Reviewed August 26, 2016

Over a 3 day weekend I tried this place twice. The donairs are so large its sometimes perfect to split. They had beef and chicken, they close them off with another pita and then onto the Panini press. No leakage, like a small football, so good.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

We needed a quick meal and decided to see what the fuss was about at Donair Dude. Since it opened on Lonsdale this place has experienced heavy traffic so we joined the queue and went in. I was quite surprised - very healthy choices, large servings and overall reasonable prices. The staff was friendly, helpful and patient. I will gladly return and try a different combination another day.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

They just opened this restaurant on 17th & Lonsdale in North Vancouver. I ordered Chicken Donair Rice Plate ($10.99). It came with rice, 2 dolmades, and tabouli salad, tzatziki sauce and pitta bread. Instead of dolmades, I could replace them with falafel. It was nice. All the food selection and sauce were nice but too bad, I thought chicken was too dry... And compared to some similar restaurants in downtown Vancouver, it is a bit pricy...

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We didn't feel like going to a restaurant and decided to walk around for a quick bite to take into our hotel and stumbled upon this place. We ordered the chicken plate which came with a lot of meat over rice and 2 sides, they also put some hummus, and garlic spread into a pita n grilled it. I picked falafel and salad as my sides. The chicken was delicious but needed a little salt for my preference but it was a solid meal and plentiful. I ate half and saved the rest to eat for lunch the next day. Prices are very reasonable for quality of food. The place was clean too! Staff was very polite and friendly. If you're in the neighborhood, don't hesitate to stop by for some great Mediterranean food.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

If you like donair, this is the place to be! Numerous options/combinations and a friendly staff. They are open until 3am, so a great stop for a post-bar snack or early breakfast.