“Top spot for lunch in Vancouver”
Review of Cinch Grill

Cinch Grill
Ranked #1,017 of 3,803 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Description: In the heart of Vancouver's West End.
Dublin, Ireland
“Top spot for lunch in Vancouver”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Came upon this place by chance. Had a delicious lunch and was tended to by a very friendly waitress. Lunch choices include entree style dishes as well as foccacia sandwiches. The quality of the coffee was very good also.

• Visited March 2013

British Columbia, Canada
“a new discovery.”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

we came here based on research i had done on trip advisor comments. and i'm glad we did. we were staying at the westin bayshore and it was a foggy night and only a quick 10 minute walk to get here. a small room, one would need reservations for a table. filled shortly after we arrived. others came in later and sat at the bar. the 2 servers did a super job. i had an amazing seafood rissoto. we shared a plate of garlic bread, which was perfect in size, small slices of yummy and also a good, small bocconcini salad. my husband's spaghetti bolognese was delicious, he said. we shared a bottle of wine and had coffee after, to stretch the evening out. candles at the tables, a good feeling in the room. all ages. another great place to add to our list of where to eat in vancouver! and the price was excellent.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank jarmwr40
Smithers
“Delicious food and friendly staff”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Retreated into this restaurant for a late lunch and felt welcomed immediately. Food was excellent and servings were substantial

Vancouver, Canada
“Our favorite downtown restaurant”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I am just going to repeat what those before me have said, but I wish to reinforce it. Though, I am torn as I almost want this place to remain a hidden gem!

We (like many others, I am sure) found out about this place through word of mouth. And was highly recommended to try their Cinch Spaghetti. Really? I thought, Spaghetti?? I never order spaghetti in a restaurant. But the first time we were there, I did. And it was delicious!! Soooooo good that we went back the very next week and I ordered it AGAIN. I have since tried other things there and it is ALWAYS yummy. The meat, the seafood, the pasta (haven't tried the pizza yet...) The prices are so reasonable and the service is always friendly and prompt.
It IS a small restaurant..about 12 tables inside and yes, some tables are quite close to the others. The light is kept low and all tables have a candle and a little bouquet of fresh flowers. The times we have been there, the restaurant wasn't full and it was mostly couples, talking quietly. So the ambience was quite nice.
Great restaurant! We shall be back. And back. And back again.

• Visited January 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Cozy, friendly and great food”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

A small place, likely only holds about 30. We happened on it and it looked very inviting. We were not disappointed. Small wine list and wine by the glass is ok, not great and there is a choice of one. The wine by the bottle had some good options.