“Quirky Teahouse”

Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: Gastown
Neighborhood: Gastown
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a little gem - great decor, really delicious food - the pear, walnut and blue Brie baguette was one of the best sandwiches I've tasted. Sadly the service didn't quite match up - the waitress was indifferent and I had to ask for a knife and fetch my own plate.

1  Thank Elsiemay2013

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Excellent baguettes and salads. Ok coffee. The café is full of hipsters and if you don’t have a sleeve tattoo you don’t fit in. We don’t and felt that the waitress was way too cool to serve us or even be polite and friendly. Apart from the poor service the food here makes it well worth a visit. 4/5

1  Thank dhowen
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Deelish! and very well presented. The shop has a very urban hippie feel to it, furnished with decor that it looks like was inherited from little house on the prairie.

Salads and sandwiches are yummy and presented beautifully. If you take out, they wrap it up in brown paper with a straw bowtie! super cute.

Must try!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ended up at this little gem while staying up the street at The Victorian Hotel about a block away. My wife and I loved this place. Their coffee Americano and lattes were excellent as we're their free range eggs, prosciutto and THICK cookies..You can tell its a local favorite..I will upload pics when back home again. If looking for a great place for coffee and breakfast definitely go here. I'm sure their lunches are great too just didn't have opportunity to visit at lunch time.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The sandwiches at Finch's are the kind that you wish you could replicate. But it's impossible to do that. I've been to Vancouver twice in the past nine months and I make this a mandatory stop no matter what time of day I'm there. Lots of choice, incredible taste. I'll be back!