“Great Lebanese Food”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Gastown
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Great tasting and very filling Lebanese food at a good price. Very busy and lively atmosphere in a basement location - so good vibe about the place. As other travellers have mentioned Nahib's cauliflower dish is delicious - we would love to have the receipe to make at home. We also had the spiced mince lamb - yummy!

Well worth a visit and would definately go back.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been here almost every trip to vancouver and it has alway been excellent! The cauliflower is my favorite ( nahib's special). I usually get the sampler plate to share with another side of Nahibs. Great drinks, great wine casual enough to bring family and they are always accomodating!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We went there for lunch and I had the Fatoush Salad…it was huge, fresh and delicious. I have a feeling that they did not put any salad dressing on it, but it was so good that I did not care. You have to walk down some stairs to get in the restaurant.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Climbed down several steps to get into restaurant and were showing immediately yo s table for lunch. Place was pretty full. I had the fattoush salad and my husband ordered the falafel luncheon platter. They were both excellent. Service was good, and we would consider going back....

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is our second time to Nuba in Gastown. Fantastic menu choices, yummy cocktails and drinks, good ambiance. We came with our 2 year old this time and I was a little nervous but the food came quickly and it went fine. Highly recommended for Lebanese/Mediterranean fare.

1  Thank erinbeth