“Great stay in Vancouver”

Vancouver Extended Stay
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The suite was just like being at home - but in beautiful downtown Vancouver. The location is perfect for business and pleasure. Would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Staying in Vancouver for a week, the appartment was a great choice. Perfect location, very secure and the team from Vancouver Extended Stay were very helpful.

The furnishings were a little outdated but everything was in working order and all amenities were provided. All in all a brilliant choice!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I was in the place for around one month, and was really excellent, the size of the appartment, clean and the best location in the city , the front desk always there to help , i recomend this place 100%

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I really enjoyed the time that I have experienced at Vancuver in a beautiful apartment in downtonw. I stayed 31 days in The Residences on Georgia (apartment nº 1005) and it was amazing! All the machines worked very well, everything was clean and new and the nice girl (Catherine) from the office of Extended Stay in the building was lovely and very helpful.
I didin't have to waste money with skytrain or bus because I was in the middle of everything and I could do everything on foot. The building is very safe and quiet. All markets, coffe shops, Stanley Park, Pacific Centre, Gastown, Tamwood School were very close and in a few minutes I was able to get there. I would recomend for my friends to stay here!

Room Tip: I would recomend stay on The Residences on Georgia, east Tower. High levels.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Very small condo, need renovating; too expensive for not good value.

Room Tip: biggar rooms needed
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank Tharushi J
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is our first time to Vancouver and we loved it. A long flight from New Zealand but well worth it.
The two bedroom apartments suited us perfectly and the central location enabled us to walkcto many attactions including the aquarium which is really worth seeing

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I and our baby spent three months in two different Vancouver Extended Stay condos. Both condos were very nice and had everything we needed (minus the piles of baby gear). The staff were incredibly helpful, always there to assist with questions and concerns. They even helped us move from one condo to another, which was greatly appreciated. The location couldn't have been better - my husband walked 8 minutes to work, and my daughter and I were walking on the Stanley Park sea wall in under 10 minutes. Our parents even stayed in other condos for short visits so we saw 4 condos all together and they were all well maintained, furnished, and clean. I would highly recommend the VES condos.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family