“Excellent”

Vancouver Extended Stay
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I was in the place for around one month, and was really excellent, the size of the appartment, clean and the best location in the city , the front desk always there to help , i recomend this place 100%

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I really enjoyed the time that I have experienced at Vancuver in a beautiful apartment in downtonw. I stayed 31 days in The Residences on Georgia (apartment nº 1005) and it was amazing! All the machines worked very well, everything was clean and new and the nice girl (Catherine) from the office of Extended Stay in the building was lovely and very helpful.
I didin't have to waste money with skytrain or bus because I was in the middle of everything and I could do everything on foot. The building is very safe and quiet. All markets, coffe shops, Stanley Park, Pacific Centre, Gastown, Tamwood School were very close and in a few minutes I was able to get there. I would recomend for my friends to stay here!

Room Tip: I would recomend stay on The Residences on Georgia, east Tower. High levels.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Very small condo, need renovating; too expensive for not good value.

Room Tip: biggar rooms needed
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank Tharushi J
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is our first time to Vancouver and we loved it. A long flight from New Zealand but well worth it.
The two bedroom apartments suited us perfectly and the central location enabled us to walkcto many attactions including the aquarium which is really worth seeing

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I and our baby spent three months in two different Vancouver Extended Stay condos. Both condos were very nice and had everything we needed (minus the piles of baby gear). The staff were incredibly helpful, always there to assist with questions and concerns. They even helped us move from one condo to another, which was greatly appreciated. The location couldn't have been better - my husband walked 8 minutes to work, and my daughter and I were walking on the Stanley Park sea wall in under 10 minutes. Our parents even stayed in other condos for short visits so we saw 4 condos all together and they were all well maintained, furnished, and clean. I would highly recommend the VES condos.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2012

This was our second time around at these apartments. The apartment was clean and well maintained. We arrived on Xmas day in the evening and the concierge met us in the the parking garage to let us in and show us the parking space. The two bedroom apartment is very comfortable for a family of 4 if the kids are small as the bed in the second room is not suitable for 2 big kids, therefore on our next visit we will take the 3 bedroom penthouse.
The location cannot be better and one can easily do without a car. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking at Coal Harbor.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sunil S
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I have stayed here a few times since 1999!! The quality and service has remained consistent!

First stayed in a one bedroomed suite for 10 days when I was put up there by the company that was relocating me to Vancouver. I was on a "look-see-decided" (LSD) trip in May 1999.

Then stayed in one of their "sister" properties [The Pacific Palisades] for 3-4 months once we'd moved there, from July - Oct 1999. Had a 2 bed, 2 bath apt which was lovely but a bit noisy and very hot in summer becoz of the down town location and the lack of a proper air conditioner (it was a wheel in thing).

Anyhoo - had the opportunity to stay back there recently - in the Residences on Georgia and I got the same quality care and attention from everyone from the door man to house keeping ladies.

This is a SUPERB location for an extended stay in Vancouver, although perhaps not in the full blown summer (of which there is not often a lot in Vancouver).

Free internet. Lots of different quality and price point restaurants and bars on your door step. Close to all sorts of public transport and car rental companies,. Close to Stanley Park (walk) and bike rental - even the Pool at 2nd beach.

We were VERY lucky that we paid for a one bed and were upgraded to a two bed, two bath suite.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple