7 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$371
Agoda.com$371
Travelocity$371
3,385 results
All reviews great location room ipad heated floors yale town turn down service canada line restaurants and bars water taxi granville island valet parking skytrain station sea wall front desk staff stanley park dyson fireplace blinds
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2020

Clean rooms, great service, and cordial staff. The breakfast at La Pentola was quick, hot and very tasty. The location was very central within minutes of the YaleTown strip which was very helpful. Would definitely recommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Eddie M
Reviewed March 17, 2020

The Opus Hotel takes such great care of guests. The staff is attentive, the rooms are very clean and well appointed. The location is absolutely PERFECT for anything you need to do in Van. I highly recommend this property for any occasion.

1  Thank JessicaRose1977
Reviewed March 13, 2020

Love the location, the boutique comfort of a smaller hotel and the great people that work there, I was upgraded to a better room with a fireplace and enjoyed the restaurant several times. I was treated to a bag of gummy bears that were left in my car upon departure,

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 85MarcT
OPUSHotel, General Manager at OPUS Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2020

Dear 85MarcT,

Thank you for choosing to stay with OPUS. We loved reading how you enjoyed our Italian restaurant La Pentola, and we're especially pleased to see your feedback on our departure amenity!

We truly appreciate your support, and will look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

Nicholas Gandossi

Reviewed March 11, 2020

Wonderful location in a great part of town (Yaletown). Literally across the street from the Yaletown/Roundhouse station so it's a cheap 20-25 minute ride on the SkyTrain from YVR. The neighborhood itself is full of trendy restaurants and bars and a few blocks from BC Center and the False Creek Aqua Bus.

Check-in was a breeze with a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival. The room was spotless and spacious. The only issue was that my room wasn't serviced by housekeeping after my first night. I had left the hotel around 10:30A, but returned later afternoon and my room wasn't serviced. Since I wanted to take a nap before dinner and I was leaving the following morning,I didn't bother to let Front Desk know. The room was already spotless upon check-in, but it would have been nice to return to a made-up room. So, I leave a 4 out of 5 for housekeeping, but a 5 out of 5 for the rest of the service staff.

Would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank rolodj
Reviewed March 10, 2020

After staying once again at the Opus, this time as a retiree, and since it ha been seven years since the last time, I was amazed to be treated as though I once again was one of their best customers. I can only conclude that that is how everyone is treated. That is to say everyone is treated as special.
So we’ll done Opus. I may not stay there as much as I used to anymore, but when I do have reason to stay in Vancouver, it will be with you. Also, I will be glad to pass on the good word to others.

1  Thank ted495
OPUSHotel, General Manager at OPUS Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2020

Dear ted495,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and for returning back to OPUS. It was very heartwarming to read just how special you were made to feel on your recent stay with us! Your recommendation is truly appreciated, and we will look forward to the next occasion to have you back as our guest.

Nicholas Gandossi