Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$351
Travelocity$547
Priceline$546
Agoda.com$547
3,443 results
All reviews great location room ipad heated floors yale town skytrain station turn down service canada line restaurants and bars water taxi granville island valet parking sea wall front desk staff stanley park dyson fireplace blinds
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2020

Love the location, the boutique comfort of a smaller hotel and the great people that work there, I was upgraded to a better room with a fireplace and enjoyed the restaurant several times. I was treated to a bag of gummy bears that were left in my car upon departure,

2  Thank 85MarcT
OPUSHotel, General Manager at OPUS Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2020

Dear 85MarcT,

Thank you for choosing to stay with OPUS. We loved reading how you enjoyed our Italian restaurant La Pentola, and we're especially pleased to see your feedback on our departure amenity!

We truly appreciate your support, and will look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

Nicholas Gandossi

Reviewed March 11, 2020

Wonderful location in a great part of town (Yaletown). Literally across the street from the Yaletown/Roundhouse station so it's a cheap 20-25 minute ride on the SkyTrain from YVR. The neighborhood itself is full of trendy restaurants and bars and a few blocks from BC Center and the False Creek Aqua Bus.

Check-in was a breeze with a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival. The room was spotless and spacious. The only issue was that my room wasn't serviced by housekeeping after my first night. I had left the hotel around 10:30A, but returned later afternoon and my room wasn't serviced. Since I wanted to take a nap before dinner and I was leaving the following morning,I didn't bother to let Front Desk know. The room was already spotless upon check-in, but it would have been nice to return to a made-up room. So, I leave a 4 out of 5 for housekeeping, but a 5 out of 5 for the rest of the service staff.

Would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank rolodj
Reviewed March 10, 2020

After staying once again at the Opus, this time as a retiree, and since it ha been seven years since the last time, I was amazed to be treated as though I once again was one of their best customers. I can only conclude that that is how everyone is treated. That is to say everyone is treated as special.
So we’ll done Opus. I may not stay there as much as I used to anymore, but when I do have reason to stay in Vancouver, it will be with you. Also, I will be glad to pass on the good word to others.

1  Thank ted495
OPUSHotel, General Manager at OPUS Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2020

Dear ted495,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and for returning back to OPUS. It was very heartwarming to read just how special you were made to feel on your recent stay with us! Your recommendation is truly appreciated, and we will look forward to the next occasion to have you back as our guest.

Nicholas Gandossi

Reviewed March 9, 2020

I would highly recommend to anyone visiting Vancouver. My wife and I enjoyed the rooms decorated with great style and amenities. Loved the neighborhood which is very walkable. A very professional and friendly staff.

1  Thank michaellabash
Reviewed March 9, 2020

excellent location and very friendly staff. The rooms were very clean as well as the hotel itself.
The location is central to a lot of activities. The exercise room had the basic requirements to get a good work out.

1  Thank 92jrodriguez