Opus Hotel
$195
Sandman Hotels
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$325
$288
$127
$319
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$238
  • Breakfast included
$413
Delta Hotels
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$225
$210
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$263
$209
Agoda.com
Fairmont Waterfront(Vancouver)
$553
$451
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$286
$265
Travelocity
2,448 results
All reviewsyaletown locationglass of sparkling wineheated floorsgreat boutiquecanada lineyale townturn down servicecar servicerestaurants and barsgranville islandbusiness tripvalet parkingsea wallfront desk staffskytrain stationcontinental breakfastcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The Opus was the perfect place for me and my partner to stay while we were visiting Vancouver. It is in Yaletown which is a great location for getting around to all the areas we wanted to explore. The hotel has so many amenities that put it over the top for us.....like free parking with a hybrid car, free bikes to ride around, and an iPad that was in the room and we could take with us- this was especially important since we didn't want to pay for international data charges being from the U.S.
The staff was especially helpful and friendly and had great recommendations for places to eat and explore. I didn't even mention how comfortable the beds were....and the heated bathroom floors felt soooo luxurious! We would totally stay here again!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Many things make this hotel your best choice for a "fall-in-love-with-Vancouver" experience. The hotel is a work of art done with a perfect palette of modern colors. The concierge service is the best I have ever experienced----and I am a globetrotter who has travelled for over 50 years. They have more than enough of a staff so you never have to wait for anything. And location, location, location.....the best in the city. And you don't feel like a tourist staying there. The only suggestion I would make is that instead of the second bed in the adjoining area being a sofa bed, I would have preferred my son have a sectional sofa to sleep on where you take the back pillows off and it is immediately a single bed. My son said that the convertible sofa was not that comfortable. But my queen (or was it a king?...can't remember) was very comforable with wonderful sheets. The views of the city from our room were charming and there was a great coffee place right next to the hotel. I would definitely stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: higher up is better because there is a bar at street level
Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 28th anniversary close to home and stayed in town in order to take in a Vancouver Canucks game. Our 2 nights at Opus was a highlight. We were treated to a complimentary bottle of wine and bowls of snacks with a gracious card of congratulations for our anniversary - much thanks! The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The welcoming glasses of sparkling wine upon our arrival was a nice touch. Staying in town from closeby or afar, the Opus is a great choice! Just up the street @ 560 Davie you'll find "The Elbow Room" a fantastic breakfast restaurant. Be sure to pay them a visit for some friendly abuse by Patrick and his staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I loved this wonderful hotel. The staff were simply outstanding from the moment I stepped out of my taxi until I departed the next morning. Great location, rooms are very nice, especially loved the shower but the staff are just top drawer. Your wish or need is their command.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank winemanIndianapolis
OPUSHotel, General Manager at Opus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear winemanIndianapolis,

Thank you very much for choosing OPUS and for taking the time to send us your feedback. Our team was extremely pleased to hear of your notes highlighting their service! With regards to our walk in showers, we continue to hear positive reviews like yours, commenting on the unique layouts and designs of our guest room bathrooms.Thank you again for taking the time to tell us how much you enjoyed your stay, and we will look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back to OPUS.

Nicholas Gandossi

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We arrived very tired after a long flight and were greeted at the front desk by friendly staff and offered a glass of sparkling wine while we checked in. We were then told we had been upgraded to a suite. The suite was gorgeous. Decorated in bright colours with every modern amenity: an iPad for use during our stay - very handy to take out and about to help with navigation and such like; a mobile phone for our use; a very good coffee maker; flat screen TVs in bedroom and sitting area; huge bathroom with large tub and separate large shower; nightly turn-down service brings fresh water and ice & some sweets / candy. We had a vase of orchids left in the room for our stay too. The hotel is in a good location near to many restaurants and bars and very close to the subway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
OPUSHotel, General Manager at Opus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Netty 13

Thank you very much for choosing OPUS, and for then taking the time to send us your comments. With all of our rooms being revamped earlier this year, we are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the new decor! Thank you again for the detailed review, and we will look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back to OPUS.

Nicholas Gandossi