Opus Hotel
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
$269
$261
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$236
$453
$388
Hotels.com
2,476 results
All reviewsyaletown locationglass of sparkling wineheated floorsgreat boutiquecanada lineturn down serviceyale towncar servicerestaurants and barsgranville islandbusiness tripvalet parkingskytrain stationsea wallfront desk staffcontinental breakfastcomfy bed
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recently stayed at The Opus for a business trip to Vancouver. I was welcomed by their amazing staff when I showed up from a long day of travel. They were so welcoming and I was treated fantastically by every staff member from the moment I walked in the door right until the moment I left. The front desk and bellman went over and were so friendly. The location is great- just steps from the Canada Line, the seawall and in the heart of Yaletown's shops and restaurants. The room was beautiful, modern, clean and comfortable. I can confidently say that I am an Opus Hotel Vancouver customer for life!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
OPUSHotel, General Manager at Opus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear MelissaB, thank you very much for your kind remarks regarding your most recent stay with us. We are very happy to see how you loved our location, and how you took advantage of the 22 minute subway trip on the Canada Line to get to the property directly from the airport. Now that you declared that you are an "OPUS Hotel Vancouver customer for life", we will look forward to seeing you again in the very near future!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We arrived at the Opus Hotel on the night of the 3 rd of August, that was two days later than planned and booked. Thanks to delayed and postponed flights with Air Canada we did not depart Dublin until the 3rd instead of departing on the 1st of August. The staff at the Opus were excellent, very attentive, and upgraded us for the two nights because of the hassle we had been through. As we only had the breakfast it was superb and we were really spoilt. We hope to go back to the Opus again as it is a very relaxing hotel plus it is centrally located. My only complaint was the cost of Internet which is $15:85 daily and the day is from morning to evening. ! There was another lovely touch in that there was an iPad provided for our use in the room.

Room Tip: We loved the top floor as the room was very peaceful, relaxing and lots of space. We did not use the swimming pool so please delete my rating.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear AnnetteW, thank you for your comments and for having chosen OPUS. We are very happy to hear how we were able to assist you, and in turn have you enjoy some extra time in Vancouver due to your change in flight plans. We also wanted to let you know that any guests booking directly with the hotel receive complimentary Wi-Fi for their entire stay. Hopefully we will get the chance to welcome you back soon to OPUS for your next trip to Vancouver!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is my favorite hotel to stay in. I live 30 minutes away but it's always my go to when I want to relax and enjoy a night or two away.

The staff are incredible and very attentive to all your needs. Very down to earth considering the hotel status and area. Complimentary champagne or juice is offered as you walk in the door for check in. They meet your every need and exceed it sometimes.

The rooms come in an assortment of colours and they have the best soaker tub around. A really nice stocked mini fridge and fantastic breakfast. They cater to vegetarians too! (Yay)

Downstairs there's a popular and chic nightclub and it does tend to be a little loud and crazy on the weekends. Be aware but you can join the fun as a hotel guest. (no wait in the line)

I would highly recommend this hotel for a Vancouver visit or a romantic little getaway.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Tampopos
Reviewed September 11, 2012

A hip hotel without the attitude. Everyone was so friendly and efficient. And excellent dining recommendations. Looking forward to dining at new restaurant. On top of that - fabulous location & incredible rooms. My business colleagues whom I had stay at Opus too were equally impressed. THANK YOU OPUS!

1  Thank MichaelStudioCityCA
OPUSHotel, General Manager at Opus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear MichaelStudioCityCA, thank you very much for the great comments regarding our staff and your overall OPUS experience. We are extremely excited about our new restaurant opening after a month of renovations. La Pentola, will offer classic norther Italian cuisine in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at ngandossi@opushotel.com if I can ever be of any assistance. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon, and hear how you enjoyed our new restaurant!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is by far the nicest hotel I have stayed at for business, its in a great location steps away from lots of restaurants, shops, and the train. It was also a quick walk to where I was working. I loved coming back to my room at night to find music playing and a treat on my bed. My only complaint would be the down pillows they were not comfortable and my head just sunk down in them.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor away from the street with the bars and restaurants.