“perfect combination - location, staff, amenities and price”

Executive Hotel Vintage Park
Ranked #51 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We love to stay here. Perfect location to wander down to sunset beach and take the Aquabus over to Granville Island.
Staff appears to be treated well and they in turn treat customers well.
Don't let the proximity to bridge on-ramp scare you off. Traffic is low speed and fairly quiet.
Secure parking is tight but I can get my pickup truck in/out with little trouble.
Handed us each a free glass of wine when we checked in during happy hour which was very welcome after a long drive!

Haven't found a better place yet.

Room Tip: In the city so expect some background noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
ExecGMVan, General Manager at Executive Hotel Vintage Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and that you were welcomed during our wine tasting. Always a nice way to arrive after a long trip. I am pleased that our team treated you well and that you were able to get out and enjoy Vancouver, especially Sunset beach and Granville Island which are just moments away. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again, should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Executive Hotel Vintage Park where we were met with fantastic accommodations and a splendid view. Our stay was enhanced with tremendous customer service at the front desk by people like Steve and Florin who were very helpful and generous with their time. We had a great time in Vancouver in large part due to the staff of the hotel who made our stay that much more enjoyable.

1  Thank canucksfan64
ExecGMVan, General Manager at Executive Hotel Vintage Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

We appreciate the wonderful feedback and have shared your review with the team, especially Steve and Florin who enjoy interacting with our guests with at the front desk.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed there for 2 nights and had a very pleasant time. The first room we were given had a poor view so we asked if there was anything else available and were immediately offered a different room which was perfect. Staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for us. A great hotel with very accommodating staff!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
ExecGMVan, General Manager at Executive Hotel Vintage Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

We thank you so much for taking time to let us know how your stay went. I was pleased to read that we were able to accommodate your request and offer you a better view. Your kind words regarding the team have been shared and I know they thank you as much as I do. We look forward to your return visit when your travels bring you back to Vancouver.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was staying at the hotel for a conference. On the first morning I found a small nymph bed bug on my pillow - filled with my blood. The staff arranged for a new room on the same floor and again the subsequent morning i found a small bed bug which had obviously just feasted on me. I have bites all over my arms, and upper body including my face. The hotel comp'd the company that booked the rooms, but I'm left with a lot of bites and will never stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank SharStarlette
ExecGMVan, General Manager at Executive Hotel Vintage Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Your comment is of great concern to us, as you can imagine. I would appreciate being able to speak with you in person, if you have a moment to contact me directly, so that we can gather further information regarding this issue.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Executive for 5 nights and we found the location terrific. Local eateries were very nearby and the walk to the Pacific Mall took about 10 minutes. The staff here are very nice. Another mention is the proximity to Granville Island (where you just catch a ferry across) from our hotel was great! A highlight of our trip! Room was clean and comfortable. Special mentions to Isaac (Concierge) and Florin who were friendly and helpful throughout our stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
ExecGMVan, General Manager at Executive Hotel Vintage Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We are pleased that you enjoyed your 5 day stay with us and I have made sure to let Isaac and Florin know that they were part of helping making your stay so comfortable. I will also be sure to send your accolades to the housekeeping team as well. Being only two blocks from the Aquabus ferry to Granville island is indeed an attraction worth visiting and we are pleased that you found it so convenient. Thank you for letting travelers know of your time with us and your trip to Vancouver. We will enjoy seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here in April, friendly staff nice rooms, only down side road noise, the bath was not clean, and the shower curtain was broken on one end, when we told the front desk it was fixed immediately, all in all was a nice hotel, maybe we will stay again, location is great.

• Stayed: April 2013
ExecGMVan, General Manager at Executive Hotel Vintage Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

We apologize for our lack of attention to detail and I have shared your comments with our housekeeping department and the front desk. I was pleased to see that we rectified the situation quickly for you. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to know where we have the opportunity to improve in the future. Thank you for taking time to let us know and we truly hope that you will return on your next trip as we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed for 5 nights for business. Got a great rate through Hotwire and was unsure the hotel I would get. I come to Vancouver every year for trade show and have stayed at different hotels in downtown Vancouver. This hotel experience was by far the BEST. My room was small yet cozy with a nice view, as every room does with huge windows. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Bathroom was clean and bright (this is important for putting on makeup) with big thick towels. The best part was the service like I have never experienced before even in 5 star hotels. The front desk and concierge Albert knew me by my first name and what room I stayed. Everyday returning from a long day of work was like coming home seeing friendly familiar faces. On my first night, I did not like my room as I was highly sensitive to the room's white noise. Albert tirelessly showed me 3 rooms in 3 different floors before I was finally satisfied. Another night I needed a glass of wine at the restaurant bar and all the staff was tied up by a private party, Albert again accompanied me to the restaurant and helped me to get a glass of wine. By the way, the restaurant has good and reasonably priced food. All in all my stay was heavenly compared to last year's experience with bed bug bites at another un-named hotel. The only downside was that the location was a bit far from the heart of downtown and Robson St, but they had free ride service to downtown.

Room Tip: I borrowed a bike from the hotel one afternoon and biked along the seawall which was only 2 blocks a...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JWLOrangeCounty

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and we have shared your praises with our team, especially Albert who is a true ambassador for the hotel and the city. It was great to see that he was able to assist you in getting a glass of wine for your evening. If you are in the hotel between 5 & 6pm, you can also join us for the complimentary wine tasting. We are working hard to create more restaurant specials that we trust you will enjoy on future visits. The addition of our cruiser bikes has been very popular and we are happy to see that you were able to partake in their use. Thank you again for taking time to let us know how we were able to help make your stay memorable and we look forward to seeing you again.