$243
$226
$293
$277
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$149
Fairmont Waterfront(Vancouver)
$406
$268
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

$305
$376
$306
$276
1,367 results
All reviewsgranville islandfree wine tastingwine receptionhot tubdowntown vancouverfalse creekbreakfast buffetstanley parkthe room was nicebedroom suitebed was comfortablefew blocksfull kitchenrobson stcanada placeconciergecondo
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Very friendly Hostess, I stayed at this hotel at the end of October 2011. While there I was in need of a doctor and their friendly staff drove me to a "Day Clinic". The maid serve was top notch and the dining area was well decorated and served wonderful meals. I would make this my next stop if I ever visit Vancouver again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2011

A friend and I stayed a this hotel for one night. First impression of the hotel was good as the lobby is very nice and the front desk agents are very professional and welcoming

We booked the parking package, which allowed us to park without having to spend the $27 it normally costs. The bad thing with this is that there aren't enough parking spots in the underground lot. We went out friday evening and got back to the hotel around 10pm and had an impossible time finding parking. We lucked out when someone left, but had that not happened, i'm not sure where we would have parked. There doesn't seem to be any parking around the hotel, so i'm a little curious as to where we would have went

The rooms are very small and kind of an interesting shape. There are floor to ceiling windows, which depending on you room, allows for very nice views

The bed was comfortable, but we didn't have a good sleep. Every so often throughout the night it sounded like a jet engine was in our room. The furnace or air kicks in and woke us up each and every time. Both of us are really good sleepers and can usually sleep through anything... not with this! The noise was bad. The sirens at 6am also didn't help - You are downtown though, so it's bound to happen

The room and bathroom were clean, except for the rack that holds the towels. It had rust all over it and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a very long time. This is minor compared to what it could have been, but its definitely something I noticed within the first few seconds of entering the bathroom.

I'm not sure if I would return to this hotel as i've definitely stayed in better ones in Vancouver. I booked this hotel because we wanted to be close to Granville Island and surrounding areas, which we were.. the hotel is in a great location. I would honestly spend a little bit more money and stay somewhere else, you might have a good nights sleep elsewhere!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank mandyy403
Reviewed November 8, 2011

What more could you want.? I would want a computer to check my email but other than that, this place is fine. Nothing fancy, but parking was included, the location was excellent (a bit away from the downtown noise but only a 5-10 minute walk to Robson st.) and everything was clean and friendly.

Room Tip: Not sure but I do know that my room had a noisy ineffective heater but my sister's room was fine so perhaps asking to change rooms would have been a good idea for me.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Had a stay here last night and had the 2 bed room booked first. The rooms were very small and as noted in other reviews, the beds are even smaller. We upgraded to a 2-bedroom apartment on the 11th floor and were very happy with this room - a King bed in one room, double in the other, and a pull-out sofa in the living room and full kitchen + washer and dryer.

The hotel is a 10 minute walk to the heart of Yaletown, which is why we booked this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank TheRanj
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I'm currently at this hotel. It is certainly not what we expected from the photos/reviews. I have three nights booked. When I walked in I stated it did not meet my minimum standards and asked for a refund as I wanted to transfer to a hotel. They refused to give me a refund and kept two nights of the three-night stay as a penalty. I understand a one night penalty (which is pretty standard at most hotels). I'm trying to not let this ruin my vacation but I am very upset. Please do not stay here. The beds are uncomfortable, the rooms are outdated, the restrooms remind me of dorm rooms, the TV screens are no larger than my laptop screen and there is no wireless in the rooms. I made a very bad mistake selecting this hotel without knowing the facility. Please do not do the same.

Room Tip: Do not stay here... please don't make the same mistake we did.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren L
ExecGMVan, Manager at Executive Hotel Vintage Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2011

Dear Madam,

We receive so many positive responses, so of course we were disappointed to read about your experience. Our management team researched your situation and would like an opportunity to explain what we discovered. You called from the airport and asked to change your arrival date as you were one day early. Our receptionist advised you that we only had a double room available and could move you to a larger room with a queen size bed on the next day - the day you were scheduled to arrive. You accepted this offer and upon arrival were checked into that room.
A couple of hours later you asked to cancel that night's stay and the rest of your three day stay. Our receptionist explained that you were now trying to cancel on less than 24 hours notice for the second day as well as already being in the room. Our policy is clearly stated that we cannot refund under these circumstances, Most hotels have a similar policy.
We understand that you were upset and our Operations Manager tried to return your call but you were not in your room each time he tried.
So that no one is misled by your statement about our tv screens, our future guests should know that all of our tv's are 32 inches or larger and are modern flat panel style. It is true that we don't have wireless in the rooms, but we always make it clear that WiFi is available only in the public areas. This is very common in hotels. We also do not charge our guests for the internet service.

The comfort of a hotel bed is very subjective. Future guests are encouraged to read other reviews, especially one on October 15, 2011 where our guest writes, "I find it difficult to sleep in hotels, not this one! Actually slept past 7 am for the first time in months. Rooms are clean and the beds are awesome."
We are disappointed you did not enjoy your stay as our whole team tries to give excellent value to our guests. Most guests are amazed at all they receive at the rate we are able to offer.

Andrew Karwowski, Operations & Sales Manager