“Great Ramen near Stanley Park”
Review of Ramen Santouka

Ramen Santouka
Ranked #89 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Reviewed June 20, 2013

On a cool rainy afternoon in search of a substantial meal after a long walk in Stanley park we needed a hot bowl of soup, this place fit the bill. My husband had never had authentic Ramen and he enjoyed every bite, I have lived in cities where both ramen and pho were pretty easy to find if you were willing to go off the beaten path, well this place is on the main street and so awesome. The flavors were rich without greasiness, don't miss out on adding an egg to your soup and if we had thought that we could have eaten another bite their pot stickers looked and smelled so tasty. I have to say we were the only non-Asians in the place, another good sign. Don't pass this place by just because its a small store front, is yummy as can be.

There are newer reviews for Ramen Santouka

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Well, I've tasted quite a few Ramen places in my life and this is one of the best I've found in Vancouver. I've yet to taste the one on Denman, but this place has an excellent service, the food is definitely premium food, not junk. Very well selected / marinated / cooked pork. Gyozas are excellent and their choice of tea is great!

Went there 4 times already and I did wait in line for a good 20-30 minutes to get in most of the time. Worth every single penny!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Our family was visitng Vancouver and had dinner at Guu earlier in the night... It was a chilly Jan night and the ramen shop was warm, inviting, and lively with patrons happily slurping away. We couldn't resist a late night snack (or dinner part 2). The ramen was perfect. Ramen Santouka is Japanese franchise with several locations around the world - I wish someone would open one near me!

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Gyozas are fabulous, get some!

Ramen is pretty tasty at least the spicy one, tough not my favourite place for ramen!

Portions are small comparing other ramen places.
Service is super quick.

This is my second time here but I'm still on search for the best ramen in Van!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The most delicious Ramen noodle meal. So fabulous! We saw a long line outside this restaurant and wondered what it was like. So.....we waited on the line and ...Wow sooo amazing.
don't miss this place when you're in Vancouver! I wish I had one near me in New Jersey!