“yumyum”

Vancouver Foodie Tours
Ranked #1 of 56 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Do you like to eat? Vancouver Foodie Tours has been Vancouver's #1 rated on tour on TripAdvisor for 3 consecutive years! Vancouver Foodie Tours hosts food tasting and cultural walking tours, introducing locals and visitors to one-of-a-kind dishes that define Vancouver's culinary scene. You will indulge in a feast for their eyes, belly and mind, tasting signature dishes at award-winning Vancouver gourmet restaurants, food shops and food trucks. Learn about the origin of ingredients, how dishes are prepared, as well as the history, culture and architecture of Vancouver. This is the best way to see and taste Vancouver!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Had an amazing Saturday Afternoon being shown the great eateries in down town Vancouver, absolutely loved the variety of food

Write a ReviewReviews (1,788)
All reviews
"food truck tour"
in 140 reviews
"dim sum"
in 82 reviews
"the guilty pleasures gourmet tour"
in 59 reviews
"donuts"
in 102 reviews
"the granville island market"
in 84 reviews
"charcuterie"
in 43 reviews
"edible canada"
in 44 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 65 reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 26 reviews
"tasting tour"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Excellent thing to do in Vancouver. With sooo many food/restaurant options, it's great to great an idea/view and taste of 5 of them. The 5 locations that were picked were a great varietly. From sit down restaurant, to market, to Ice cream shop. Joyce our tour guide was great. You can tell that she has a great passion for her job and food as well. Her energy keeps you involved the whole time and her information not only on the food and restaurants but the city as well. We would love to do it again next time we visit and would recommend it to anybody looking to explore food options in vancouver and to request JOYCE as your tour guide!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great way to get the inside scoop on Vancouver's downtown eating establishments and great treats at 5 different spots.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I like eating...a lot. And as a Vancouver resident, I enjoy the palette nirvana that is Vancouver’s foodie scene. That said, the Guilty Pleasures Gourmet Tour made me a giddy culinary tourist in my own city, leaving both my stomach and mind satisfied after three informative, tongue-tickling hours.

For starters, Vancouver Foodie Tours found a gem in our guide, Joyce! Not only did she know her stuff, but she made sure everyone was comfortable and enjoying themselves, no easy task in a group as diverse as ours. Fun, prompt, and professional, Joyce brought myriad morsels of city trivia and infectious energy to match our appetites! While I have not experienced the other guides and assume they are also fantastic, I highly recommend booking a tour with Joyce if at all possible!

As to the "meat and potatoes" of the tour, the 14 included tasters really were unique and different, highlighting Vancouver’s vast culinary options. Trying to decide which was my favorite was the hardest decision I made all day! What’s more, sampling some of the city’s best cuisine inspired me to take my own foodie game to the next level and try other stops from Vancouver Foodie Tours’ suggested eateries (as if I needed more reasons to eat!).

There are so many more things to enjoy about this tour: I haven’t even started on the beverages, which paired perfectly with their edible brethren, and I could easily spend another couple paragraphs on the city tour aspect, which included fascinating stories from the restaurants themselves. Instead, I encourage anyone at any stage of foodie-ism to give this a shot; you’ll really have to be “sour grapes” to not enjoy this one!