“Great tour!”

Landsea Tours and Adventures
Book In Advance
$129.00*
and up
Vancouver North Shore Day Trip with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse...
$120.68*
Whistler Small-Group Day Trip from Vancouver
$66.58*
Vancouver City Sightseeing Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Landsea Tours & Adventures and Landsea Charters & Services has been specializing in boutique sightseeing tours since 1985. Our team focuses on service excellence so that our guests truly feel they have experienced the best Southwest British Columbia has to offer. Daily tours to Vancouver, North Shore, Whistler, Victoria and Sea to Sky with a unique a la carte adventure option system.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We had a great tour and as this was our first time in Vancouver we have been introduced to everything that one has to see there.
My husband and I can only recommend LandSea Tours and Adventures.
Thank You Cheryl, we had a great time!!!

1  Thank Ulla58
There are newer reviews for Landsea Tours and Adventures

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Had an excellent time, tour guide Jason was amazing! He was very knowledgable about everything, no question was too hard and he was very friendly and helpful. Wish I'd had more cash on me and I would have tipped him more than I did!
Such a great day. Do the jeep tour up whistler if you can!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I travelled on the Vancouver Island tour on 24th October. The trip was well paced and timed and gave a great flavour of the island. The coach was clean and comfortable. The guide, Greg, really was excellent at his job, from introducing travellers to each other and also in his enthusiasm and knowledge. A great trip and a great company!
Chris, England

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The first day we chose to go to Whistler . Ryan was our driver and gave us good advice all along the way, he was able to give us history of the road, the olympics, the wildlife in the area and some of the better places to visit. We were pleased we took his advice to go to the 'First Nations' museum, as it was certainly a great way to learn more of the history and challenges those people have gone through and also the successful outcomes they have achieved through sitting down and talking with one another. It was great to be picked up and dropped off at our Hotel in Downtown Vancouver. he also made us a tour booking for the next day, very accomodating.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Booked for the first time with Landsea Tours & Adventures. I wanted a private SUV for 4 of us to tour Vancouver City Highlights. Booking was straight forward on the phone, and was provided with the details that I was looking for. Our driver & tour guide Rich was very knowledgable with the tour and related information that we had questions. I booked the tour for 4 hours, and finished the tour earlier than plan. Reason being we did not spend too much time with shopping. Rich treated us with extra tour experience to campus of beautiful University of British Columbia & surrounding area. We totally enjoyed the hassle free half day tour, and the luxury of having a personalized tour guide. Rich did a great job with our wonderful experience. Landsea Tours is a first rated company. Next time if I need a tour company for Vancouver for personalized tour, I shall consider this company first.