“Great Tagines”
Review of Laziza Modern Mediterranean - CLOSED

Laziza Modern Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Davie Village
Description: Morroccan Inspired Atmosphere,Great Quality and Service and a Buzzing Vibe
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a dinner of two different chicken tagine dishes. Both were excellent. Atmosphere and service were great. We will come again when we visit Vancouver next time.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I'm good with this place, unique change from the standard 'ol fare on Davie Street. Visually appealing room, friendly service (even tho they gave my friends gluten free order to another table by mistake, replacing hers, one with gluten).
I would go back, just not right away.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

First of all, don't miss the fried cauliflower appetizer. Amazing. The Mezza platter is also very good. Chicken provencale was very tasty, though the prawns in the dish were a bit overdone. This place can get very noisy when it's crowded. Almost everything here is gluten-free (example: tabouli is made with quinoa) and what isn't (pita chips) is readily substituted for (corn chips).

1  Thank paulbeserene
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Our two boys wanted us to go back because of their great non alcholoic beverages. For my wife it was the gluten free menu. However it is me that counts and the lamb chops were fabulous. Melt in your mouth. Glad I did not order the tagine as that was to hot for me.

1  Thank ELLCranbrook
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I Have been to Laziza a few times the service and staff are very good . They have a full gluten free menu and are very aware of cross contamination and food prep . for a Celiac . It is open at 4pm (only for dinner/ LATE ) the food is very fresh and sooo good ! It is one of the only places that have GF beer in Vancouver . VERY VERY GOOD !