“Great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
open plan kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melbourne, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Lovely apartment with all the comforts of home. Easy walking distance to Gastown, Downtown and Skytrain. If you are staying for a few days in Vancouver this makes a great home base.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
OrlandoRD
Orlando, Florida
“Hard Drugs and Skid Row Next Door, But Beautifully Decorated Inside”
Reviewed September 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

I was very impressed with the care placed in decorating this condo. The owner is an interior designer and she has carefully taken care of every detail in this home. The real estate itself is nearly new and well maintained.

There were shops nearby that made your stay convenient and a nice jogging trial along the creek. The casino is within walking distance and the (Canadian) football stadium is right next door. I recommend the grocery store for incredibly fresh (live) seafood and great dim sum. And, just like the rest of Vancouver, a Starbucks is right next door.

A caveat that I wish I had before staying here. Vancouver's skid row is right behind the condo and there are many, many drug users who use the park (Livingstone) accross the street. I did not feel comfortable letting my young son run in the park after another visitor told me to watch for needles. I then started looking and saw wrappers from the needle exchange everywhere. I also saw one used needle, rubber gloves, and a condom on the sidewalk.

At the end of the trip, I was completely turned off to the beautiful city of Vancouver simply because of the location of this condo. And, unfortunately, the difficulties followed me. The day after I left Vancouver someone tried to steal my identity and access my bank account! I have reported it to the authorities, they are investigating, and we hope for arrests soon.

Vancouver has so many things going for it--moderate weather, open spaces, Pacific Ocean, the creek mountains, float planes, the steam clock, the bridge, the park, the people, and most of all, Granville Market. It was a real shame that my family's experience was sullied by the location of this condo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nice decorations
Liked least: Skid row, drugs, noise.
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing