“Great adventure!”

and up
Independent Bike Tour of Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cycle City Tours is passionate about guiding visitors around Vancouver by bicycle. We offer small group tours with beautiful routes, interesting stories, and passionate guides who will show you the sights and hidden gems of the city. We travel at a relaxed pace so riders can take in the sights and smells of their environment, and choose flat routes so anyone with basic riding skills can come! Our two downtown rental shops offer high quality bicycle rentals and friendly advice. Come Ride With Us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Had a great time and learned a lot about Vancouver. Was the perfect adventure for our short time there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,191)

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to take the tour based on great reviews. Let me say that we were very satisfied with our experience. Our tour guide Nancy was very knowledgeable and fun. Despite the rain, we had a great day and learned much about Vancouver. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Marie C
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Nick and Matt were great. I liked learning some of the weird history of the city. The quiet streets we rode on were beautiful. Plus beer samplers at three new craft beer companies.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This was the perfect way to see the city--we were able to experience many different parts of the city and have all of our questions answered. We did the 5-hour Grand Tour, which was mostly flat and a pretty easy ride. Our 8-year-old handled it well.

Nick, our tour guide, was extremely knowledgeable and kind, a wonderful ambassador of Vancouver. We highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My wife and I traveled to Vancouver in June,2014 for a couple of days prior to a Cruise to Alaska.I had been to Vancouver before and always raved to my wife about the city.She had never been and wanted to make the best use of our time to see the sights.She was a bit concerned about a "Grand Tour" on bikes because of the length of time and concerns over fitness requirements.I tried to calm all of her concerns and hoped I was right.First of all-- Ifny, our tour guide, was magnificent.She had knowledge, personality, energy and made sure everyone,no matter their skill level on a bicycle, felt comfortable.Some of the people on the tour were skilled cyclists and some were even competitive racers.Others like us had not been on a bicycle in years.Ifny made sure everyone had a comfort level and everyone felt part of the group.To say that everyone on the tour fell in love with Ifny is simply speaking the truth.Men and women, skilled and novices alike--loved Ifny.If one could bottle her enthusiasm and love of life-- the world be be better for it. She knew her subject--Vancouver.She welcomed and solicited questions at every rest stop.There were many interesting questions and she fielded every one of them with a smile Every person on the tour could tell how prepared she was and how much she loved Vancouver.It was infectious . I cannot say enough about how Ifny and this tour made our stay in Vancouver a great start to our vacation.My wife has told many of her friends about this tour and how Ifny made her feel comfortable despite her initial concerns about fitness and experience requirements.This Grand Tour is a great way to see and experience this beautiful city.We experienced many tour guides on this trip and others.Ifny is at the top---and not to get "over the top"...but my wife and I thought her energy, positive attitude and enthusiasm reminded us of the scenes with Maria(Julie Andrews) in Sound of Music(shows our age)...."how do you hold a moonbeam in your hand"? OK---not getting over the top but both of us will fondly remember Vancouver because of Ifny and this tour.If travelling to Vancouver I highly recommend the Grand Tour and while I am sure there are many other great tour guides at Cycle City Tours(based on other reviews I have read) our experience with Ifny was a great highlight of our vacation.

4  Thank Keydet1971