My husband and I were in the area and wanted a healthy and fast option before hitting a few stores in the area. Bad idea.
We both picked the same items from the salad bar with different dressings and I added what I thought looked like feta cheese.
Given that we had been our and about all day I asked if I could use their washroom. My remark to mu husband who was next in line was "good luck"! The washroom was horribly dirty and lowly lit. Makes sense why you would want to hide such a mess. Despite there being no paper towels or way to dry my hands, I quickly left and made my way to wait on the street for some fresh air.
The next morning was the pits with a visit to the ER for treatment for 6 hours!! Given that it takes 12-24 hours for food Poisoning to kick in, in hindsight it's obvious where I got it from as I doubt it was the healthy parfait breakfast I had from our 'schwanky' hotel in north van (which I ate more than once).
Cheap dairy salad dressings...not on ice....feta cheese....not on ice....how are these people still in business? I'll be making the health and safety inspectors aware of this place as my idea of a healthy lunch isn't explosive diarrhea and vomiting for days! Oh, my husband has it now too!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.