“Rocky Mountains 4 days-trip”

Discover Canada Tours
$1,588.08*
4-Day Northern Lights Tour in Whitehorse from Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Canada Tours specializes in youth, custom, and group oriented fully-guided coach tours to the Rocky Mountains, Tofino, Whistler, Victoria, Seattle as well as Vancouver walking and driving tours. We believe the only way to truly experience a new place is to immerse yourself and our tours are specifically designed to allow for maximum discovery. Our passionate guides love what they do (how can they not?) and create amazing and memorable experiences through their knowledge and electric personalities. All our tour packages include our experienced guides, deluxe coach transportation, sightseeing, accommodations, all park fees plus discounts on a myriad of optional activities. Our promise is that every tour package provides our guests with an unforgettable experience for the best value. Live the Adventure!
Reviewed September 4, 2012

That was a trip that I'll never forget. Fantastic landscapes, totally amazing.. I recommend Chris as guide, very funny and great knowledge.

3  Thank Leandro M

Reviewed September 2, 2012

You guys will have wonderful time with Discover Canada Tours!!
They have awesome guides and various options witch is great.
The best thing is you can make nice friends during tour!! I made some great friends there, then when I traveled all over the world I could visit those friends during trip ;)

What you have to do is just ask something what you need to know!!
The little step will take you great journey my friend!! JUST DO IT !!

cheers,

3  Thank KOHEI_48
Reviewed August 31, 2012

With Discover Canada tour, I have been to many different destinations such as Seattle, Whistler, Victoria, Tofino and Rocky Mountain. This awesome travel agency grant me lots of memorable trips and unforgetable experience; their tour guides are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Becasue most of travellers are international studnets, I met many friends that come from different countries; we learned different culture and language from each other and also share our travel experience during the tours; one nice and funny thing is that sometimes I would see the same people in different tours.

My favorite destinations are Rocky Mountain and Tofino. For the Rockies, I joined the Ultimate Experience tour, and it's the best trip ever. all the lakes and national park are gorgeous, majestic and incredible; The Three Valley Gap Resort and the traditional log cabins are really special accommodation where I can enjoy the quiet, peaceful moment at night with plenty of stars .
Tofino is also my favorite destination. Beautiful Long Beach, friendly local people, amazing grove and fantastic surfing experience are my unforgetable memories.

I strongly recommend people to choose Discover Canada Tour, and travel to different destinations.

6  Thank Eva N
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I did some tours with Discover Canada Tours during my time in Vancouver and I just loved it! I went to Whistler, the Rocky Mountains and Seattle. Their tour guides are super friendly and helpful at all times and the tours are not expensive at all. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to see the highlights of British Columbia.

7  Thank m j
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I traveled to many places around Vancouver with my friends when I studied in Vancouver. This tour company was safe and fun and always on time. Our tour guide Robert was very funny and profession. He knew a lot of stuffs about all of the places and also about Vancouver. We didn't need a different Vancouver tour because he always gave some different and interesting information about Vancouver at the beginning of all tours. He is funny and cool and a little crazy. You will enjoy his tours and this company too!

2  Thank svenlarson