“A Jewel”

Pacifico Pizzeria & Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifico Pizzeria & Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #182 of 4,153 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Granville Street
Cross street: Burrard
Description: Casual dinning in the heart of downtown. Classic Italian food meets West Coast inspired dishes. From forno oven pizza, always fresh herbs, delicious pastas, and our full bar. Our menu will please all.
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Very pleased that Pacifico is now open at Davie St near Denman (close to English Bay). We have had 3 meals there and enjoyed them all, plus a takeout pizza the other night. Love the thin crusts and excellent sauce.

It's a great addition to our neighbourhood.

1  Thank Ken O

Reviewed June 3, 2018

Came here on my last night in Vancouver, recommended by my hotel concierge.

It was ok, but I think a bit overpriced for what it was as it wasn't anything fancy. As a solo diner, the medium pizza was too big and although I could take the rest away with me, it would have been nicer to have the option of a smaller pizza. Also, the pizza itself was soggy in place which wasn't great for a thin crust pizza. This may have been due to being a 'brushed garlic' base, so extra oil, in itself quite overpowering.

Service was ok, with lots of staff keeping on top of tables and clearing them quickly, with the upstairs platform being busy too.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Went there twice on a recent visit to Vancouver. Nice people and some huge portions. We learnt to share a pizza. Would happily go back.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Short walk from our hotel. The service was excellent. I had the Chicken Parmisiana and wife had the Linguine Vongole. Both were excellent. Keep in mind the portions are large. The pizzas looked good too.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Just off Burrard Street within the theatre district, this restaurant serves the loveliest Italian food I have tasted. We turned up about 7.30 pm and managed to get a table for two. The restaurant is split on two levels and you can also eat at the bar or at bar height tables. I had meatballs to start with and my wife had the Caprese salad. If I said that each of the three meatballs was the size of a cricket ball and that the Caprese Salad would have satisfied two people, I would not be exaggerating! My wife then had the Chicken Farfalle and I had Prawns Inferno, a linguine dish with giant prawns and chilli. Everything was cooked superbly and we thoroughly enjoyed it. So much so that we went back the following night when my wife had bruschetta followed by a vegetarian pizza. I had the Calamari Fritti and the Prawn Inferno again. Once again the medium vegetarian pizza was the size of a large pizza elsewhere and the Calamari was enough for two people. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant and when next in Vancouver we will definitely eat there again.