“Great Authentic Italian”

Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 3,778 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Granville Street
Cross street: Burrard
Description: Casual dinning in the heart of downtown. Classic Italian food meets west coast inspired dishes. From forno oven pizza, always fresh herbs, delicious pasta's and our full bar. Our menu will please all.
Kelowna, Canada
“Great Authentic Italian”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Service was warm, friendly, and professional, giving us lots of space for a quiet, romantic date night. Food portions were massive!
Calamari was deep fried but still soft and tender.
Chicken Parmesan was juicy, could have had a little more cheese. Pomodoro sauce had a kick to it, nice.
Sicilian Pizza was loaded with ingredients on an authentic thin crust.
Virgin Caesars to drink - were loaded with horseradish, pickled asparagus, and olives - yum!
Lighting could have been a little bit dimmer, music was just right. Overall a well priced, authentic, large, enjoyable Italian meal.

• Visited February 2014

St Lazare, Quebec
“Fun place, good food, helpful staff.”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great little restaurant, more than just pizza, plenty of other Italian and non-Italian food available. Nice atmosphere and the staff were attentive and courteous. Good pricing, wood go back again.

Vancouver, Canada
“Can't go wrong”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I've been a couple of times now as I just moved in to the neighbourhood and I can already tell this will end up being my go-to.

Perfect wood-fired pizzas (great size, flavours, dough/crust to topping ratio) and lots of pasta and appetizer choices. Each time I went I wanted to order everything off the menu! I'll just have to keep going back until I have, mwuaha.

On a slight negative note, the first time I went was with a friend and she felt her pasta was VERY salty. I encouraged her to send it back because she was literally having a hard time eating it. Our server had no issue taking it back (didn't give an evil eye, lol) and came back apologizing on behalf of the kitchen who tasted it, agreed, and said they must have salted it twice. The next pasta they brought was perfectly done. Moral of the story - sure, sometimes they get things wrong...but they don't hesitate to fix a wrong and they don't give attitude when doing so. All good things in my book.

I'll be back, again and again and again. So should you! :)

Seattle, Washington
“Surprise”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Just walking around downtown Vancouver and got hunger, Not finding anything on any of the main streets we walked down some of the smaller streets. We already had Italian in mind, so we popped in. The place had a good mojo, excellent service and the food was really good too. We both had a pasta dish, me having the smoked salmon. I'd definitely go back and have the salmon.

Kelowna, Canada
“VERY good pizza!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

During a visit to Vancouver with out of Province friends, I had been craving pizza for days. I didn't want to just get take out, I was looking for something a little nicer with quality ingredients and flavor combinations. I found Pacifico after a search online and we gave it a try. It satisfied my craving and then some, offering a memorable dining experience for all 4 of us.

The ambiance was just right, casual and nice. We ordered three different pizzas to share (Sicilian, Procutto & Arugula and the Pollo Rustica) and were not disappointed by any of them. Great crust, perfectly cooked, quality ingredients all around - Ceasers were good, and the warm olives were a perfect light starter to share. We still talk about the great meal we had that night with our friends. We will definitely put Pacifico on our Van dining list and return next time we are in town.

• Visited July 2013