“Great pizza! ”

Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 3,893 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Granville Street
Cross street: Burrard
Description: Casual dinning in the heart of downtown. Classic Italian food meets west coast inspired dishes. From forno oven pizza, always fresh herbs, delicious pasta's and our full bar. Our menu will please all.
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

When I found Pacifico, I was looking for a solo-friendly place with an option to eat at the bar. Pacifico is exactly that, as well as a great place for couples and groups. It has a really nice atmosphere with friendly staff and delicious food!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Came here on a Saturday night with my boyfriend - I would recommend reserving a table as it was very busy. I was a little annoyed at the volume right away, with lots of crying kids etc. It seemed to have the atmosphere of a Pizza Hut rather than a cosy restaurant, which I wasn't expecting. Maybe it was a bad idea to go at 7pm on a Saturday!

We ordered the focaccia ($5) and a pizza each ($18 each). We intended the focaccia to be a starter, but they brought it out at the same time as our pizzas, which made me feel rushed. The focaccia was very tasty, however, and plenty for two people. It came with olive oil and balsamic and was very fresh. Good value.

The pizza itself was definitely good, but I wouldn't say it's among the best I've had. I preferred the pizza at Incendio in Gastown. I ordered a quattro formaggio with added pepperoni. Some of the cheese was tasty but generally I didn't get much of a cheese flavour, which is the whole point of a quattro formaggio! They need to add a strong goat's cheese on there. The pepperoni wasn't to my taste at all and I left it on the side...something I've never done before! I'm not sure why it didn't quite agree with me.

My boyfriend loved his pizza (the Vesuvio). Service was friendly and casual. The drinks were reasonably priced. I can't say I would rush to go here again but it was a decent place if you're in the area.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I visited with my young family during a vacation to Vancouver. We enjoyed Pacifico so much that we visited twice during out short trip. Food, wine and service were all first class. I can not recommend enough.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This lively restaurant serves excellent, authentic thin-crust pizza (and many other Italian dishes). Service is quick and the prices very reasonable. A great place to eat with friends or family.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Anytime we visit Vancouver we make it a mandate to eat at the Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant as they have the greatest food and hosts. It is right by the Scotia Theatre , nothing better than a good meal after a good movie....Love it here

1  Thank Ruth H