“Stumbled upon this place”

Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 3,868 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Granville Street
Cross street: Burrard
Description: Casual dinning in the heart of downtown. Classic Italian food meets west coast inspired dishes. From forno oven pizza, always fresh herbs, delicious pasta's and our full bar. Our menu will please all.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We were out wandering around the Robson area and we're ready for lunch.
We happened upon this place and decided to give it a try.
Our waiter was friendly and helpful. We ordered cosmos and berry martinis based on the waiter's advice. They were very good and packed a punch! We had inferno prawns, chicken fettuccine and split a Cesar salad. We thought everything was very good. Nice atmosphere!
We would return!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I shared a wonderful pizza at this place. Sharing was a wise decision because the pizzas are huge. We had a seat on the balcony where it was less noisy. Service was good but not exceptional.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

After dieting for SIX months to compete in a fitness contest, we went to Pacifico for a celebratory first place pizza.
Oh, it was so good! Who knew seafood on pizza would be tasty.
The server was so nice. She was very friendly and atentative; even offering up some local interest suggestions.

If you are in the downtown core you have to stop by for your own 18" pizza.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

When Pacifico's Pizzeria first opened up, their pizza's were mouth watering if you looked at your table neighbours pizza's, who might have arrived earlier than you!

Now however, I believe ownership or management has changed and this place is NOT what it used to be!

I took an out of town visitor to this place after I had talked it up as being THE BEST pizzeria in town and that it actually compares to pizza from Italy with their super thin bread... Needless to say, it was a bit of a disappointment as whatever change had occurred in this restaurant the food had reflected it.

They used to have a Pacifico Salad that was to die for.. pieces of cheese with a most fantastic salad... No More... Super thin pizza bread.... No More...

Kind of disappointed to be honest.... Now this spot represents an average pizza joint in Vancouver to me :(

Get your act together Pacifico!! I USED TO BE A HUGE FAN!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Not quite sure I can review the food at this place as after waiting for a long time we figured out our pizzas were not coming and we left. The service was the worst we got in the city: our waitress could not remember the food we ordered and come back after 10 minutes to check what pizzas we ordered, she mis ordered the drinks, and after 40 minutes of waiting had no idea when the food was going to be ready and for the next 20 minutes she kept on saying 5 minutes. No apologies and got charged fully on our drinks. Besides, I don't think we were the only ones waiting for a long time as I could overhear people at tables nearby complaining. I will never go back there and would definitely not recommend it.

1  Thank Diana V