“Great pizza”

Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Granville Street
Cross street: Burrard
Description: Casual dinning in the heart of downtown. Classic Italian food meets west coast inspired dishes. From forno oven pizza, always fresh herbs, delicious pasta's and our full bar. Our menu will please all.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ate here for lunch by myself as hubby was in a business meeting. I had the lunch pizza and salad. Awesome pizza! Service was so so as a lot of people were sat after I was but served before me. Overall very good. And it was close to sheraton wall centre where I was staying. I would definitely try this again!

There are newer reviews for Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Capriciosa (sp) pizza and caesar salad is a perfect dinner for two. Great family style dining for larger parties. Always great pizza and pasta!

1  Thank vain578
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We've walked past this place on several occasions and finally decided to go in for dinner. The place is quite small with about 10 tables downstairs and more upstairs. It was a little cramped and rather noisy at 7pm on a Saturday. Many of the upstairs tables were families and once they left, it was a little less noisy.

Our waitress was very pleasant and I took her recommendation on the special and my DH had the Tagliatelle Ragu. The special was a Mediterranean grilled chicken with potatoes and side salad. I asked for white meat which the waitress clearly didn't hear even though she enthusiastically acknowledged my request because when it came it was a leg and thigh. Rather small for the price but properly cooked and tasty. The Tagliatelle was plentiful and made up for my smaller portion and was very tasty. We didn't have any pizza although it looked good but maybe a little pricey for the size.

Although the staff was friendly, we had a very long wait before our food was served. We didn't have a starter and there was no bread offered so the almost 30 minute wait seemed even longer.

All in all, this was a good restaurant, more than just average but not quite very good but probably worth another visit.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Prompt, attentive service. Somewhat spartan decor. Pizza place, but lots of pasta dishes. I had spaghetti & meatballs - $14., tomato and bocconcini salad (the roma tomatoes actually had flavour - unusual in these parts at this time of year) - $7. Good Italian food. Good value.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

this is a wonderful classic italien pizza and pasta place, great location for before or after a movie. the day and night time chefs are italian and can really pound out a great pizza and crust.