“AMAZING FOOD”

Copper Chimney - Hotel Le Soleil
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Chimney - Hotel Le Soleil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #224 of 3,996 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Dunsmuir St.
Transit: Burrard sky train station or Granville sky train station
Description: In the heart of downtown Vancouver From the team behind Executive Hotels & Resorts, Executive Group brings inspired Indian Cuisine to Vancouver’s financial district. Copper Chimney Restaurant & Bar at the Executive Hotel Le Soleil Vancouver delivers a warm and contemporary dining experience for hotel guests and local diners alike, offering traditional Canadian breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. The Copper Chimney Restaurant & Bar is one of Vancouver’s favorite restaurant and lounge experiences. Offering contemporary Indian-inspired cuisine for lunch and dinner within a stunning room that embodies the exciting social atmosphere that is perfect for friends and colleagues. Dishes combining the freshest of seasonal ingredients with exotic spices deliver memorable tastes of some of India’s finest flavours.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I recently stayed at the hotel joined to this restaurant and ate there for 3 days straight. The Copper Chimney has really amazing food. They did appetizers for an office meeting and they were to die for the next night they did an amazing Indian inspired dinner for over 26 of us. The food again was out of this world. The prawn curry was my favorite. I had breakfast each day as well and it was always very tasty. The service was amazing and I will definately be going back to the Copper Chimmney next time I am in Vancouver

1  Thank Nina P

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have attended the Copper Chimney a couple times and the last time was for a group dinner. The food was delicious and the service was great! Everyone enjoyed themselves and commented on the food all evening!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had dinner here. Excellent front of house manager greeted us and showed us to table. On selecting a starter to share he advised us that this might not be appropriate, given the main courses we ordered. We took his advise and skipped the starter.
The menu is fusion Indian, although a few international options are available. The food is prepared in an open kitchen running alongside the dining area - it appeared immaculately clean and was unobtrusive to diners.
There was pleasant ambience and the dishes we chose were absolutely superb. So too was the local beer. Service was attentive without being intrusive.
In summary - delightful in every way and good value for money.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Breakfasts were great especially the West Coast Benedict, though it could have had a smidgeon more sauce. Staff very attentive to our needs

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The Copper Chimney, attached to Le Soleil, was an enjoyable dining experience.

My highest praise goes to our server. She was knowledgeable about both the food and the wine and was attentive, but not overzealous, which I often find with restaurants that are attached to hotels. She was absolutely lovely and she made our experience that much more enjoyable.

We also happened to be there for Dine Out Vancouver 2013. The offerings were definitely interesting and tasted very good, but did leave me wanting a little more. I had a tasting plate of traditional Indian cuisine with a western flair and they all were very nice. My wife had this delicious coconut curry soup - by far the best thing I tasted that evening, aside from her dessert, which I have no idea what it was, but what they made was magical. My macarons certainly had nothing wrong with them, but they were a little on the lackluster side.

The biggest drawback of the restaurant is how wide open it is. We happened to be there on a very busy night, so even though we were placed in the balcony, it was still a little too loud for our romantic dinner. But, the server and the food certainly helped to make up for that.