“What you'd expect.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Shaughnessy
Cross street: 8th Avenue
Transit: Steps from the City Hall Canada Line Station, less than 5 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The customer I was meeting picked this convenient location right at Cambie and Broadway. It's a nice location with nice hostesses. They took the name of my guest so that she should be seated when she arrived.

The server was efficient and nice. She was spot on when describing the spice level of the Spicy Tuna Tacos. That's what I had. It was peppery more than spicy which was fine for me and 3 was the perfect serving size.... although the amount of Tuna was a tad light for my liking and the price.

My guest had a salad with some modifications including holding the feta. She was overall okay with the salad but felt that it lacked flavour which she suspected came from the cheese.

It was efficient service and a good location for a business meeting lunch.

Colin R, Owner at Milestones, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thanks for visiting us!

There are newer reviews for Milestones

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We were there in group of 8 to celebrate a birthday. Reservation was made for 7pm, however till 7.20pm, table was not ready. When we checked, there was a delay in one of the big group settling their bill. The hostess was most apologetic and promised to seat us as soon as they can, 15 mins later, we were seated. Service was prompt with menus followed by 3 appetizers on the house! We were delighted as we were quite famished. It took us awhile to get our orders as we were busy chowing on the appetizers. Food and drinks was good, the bellini was to die for (not too strong, just perfect). Underground parking was easy.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Good food, good value, good service. Always reliable for good food and good service. Impressive to see the Managers pitching in to clear tables and help serve guests. In my opinion, juiciest, yummiest burgers are found here.

Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

I would recommend Milestones in Yaletown, Vancouver, BC. Great menu. Good value for money. Give it a try.

There are a lot of places available in the Yaletown neighborhood of Vancouver. This is the first place I have tried in the area, so I cannot compare it to other options.

Menu has broad offerings with steak, prime rib, seafood, pasta, etc. The food was excellent. We had prime rib and the salmon with soy-type sauce. Caesar salad was excellent. Portions were very good.

Atmosphere was to the modern side, but warm and inviting. Good spot for couples, business meetings, large groups, but not really for kids.

1  Thank Gordon H
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stopped at the outdoor patio for appetizers and cocktails during the afternoon. Service was a bit slow at first but picked up by the end of our visit. Five of us shared three appetizers and several cocktails and the bill was slightly over $100. The food was tasty but really just a step-up from gourmet bar food.