“a good place to relax”

Ranked #19 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Vancouver
Vancouver, Canada
“a good place to relax”
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I like the fashionable and peaceful enviroment. The massage is professional and the price is good.So I want to share my great experiences with others.

Visited June 2011

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Swan Spa- my fav. spa in Downtown Vancouver”
Reviewed December 21, 2010

I am from Vancouver and I was shocked to see a bad review about Swan spa Vancouver Downtown! I am going to share a rather different experience with you.
I am a professional working downtown and Swan is about 3 minutes away from my office. It's a great place to go during lunch time/ even after work. They have really good lunch time short relaxation massage session and the massage price is VERY reasonable. I travel a lot for work, I would also go there after my red eye flights, it's so close to the skytrain station too! I I have been there at least five times already and I cannot complain!
The service is great, staff are friendly and efficient. I would recommand the place.

4 Thank mandie_lI