“Great tasting food”

Bo Laksa King's Bubbles and Bits
Ranked #1,608 of 3,873 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Asian, Burmese, Malaysian
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Just to cut it short, their food is amazing and one of kind, like tea leaf salad. The laksa is the best in Vancouver.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I'm vegetarian so am really limited on what I can order there, but what I get, is really good.

I always get the Thai Basil Rice and substitute tofu for the chicken. They're very accommodating for that. The Nasi Goreng is also delicious.

I always get take-out though, as I find even waiting for my food, I end up smelling like food. Perhaps the ventilation isn't the best in there.

Reviewed November 19, 2010

I love Burmese food, and once I discovered that this was the only restaurant with Burmese food in the Vancouver area, I decided to try it. I was not disappointed. The food choices range from Burmese, to Malay, to Thai, to Singaporean. The tea leaf salad tasted very authentic and was flavorful. The nasi goreng (rice stir fry, Malay dish) was spicy and good. The roti was okay- could have been less gooey, but was still pretty good. The bubble tea, for dessert, was pretty good, too, and they have literally dozens of choices.

The service was nice and friendly - it's a family-owned and run joint. They also have free wi-fi (although I'm not sure they publish this benefit). The price were fairly reasonable, too. Be warned, however: CASH ONLY, unfortunately. Nevertheless, I'd recommend this place to try some exotic, home-cooked cuisine.