“5 star treatment”

Smile Thai Wellness Spa
Ranked #1 of 220 Spas & Wellness in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Visiting Vancouver? Vacation, weekend break, visiting family or working holiday? Feeling tired or achy from a long flight or a long walk in the park or the seawall? We provide for you the Traditional Thai Massage, Relaxing Thai Aroma Oil Massage and Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Herbal Spa Treatments, Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) as well as Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. These are the alternative healing therapies that designed to restore your body and mind to full health, performed by our team of professional holistic therapists in Vancouver. Smile Thai Wellness Spa Vancouver is also the place for Couples Massage in Vancouver. Located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, close to the Westend & Yaletown and all major hotels in Vancouver, where you can relax and unwind in this oasis of serenity, friendly and warm atmosphere created by our therapists and surroundings. If you wish to improve your holistic health, manage your wellness lifestyle or try one of the best massages in Vancouver, book your appointment today.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 24, 2013

What a wonderful experience! I highly recommend smile Thai wellness to everyone. A beautiful retreat in the heart of the city. Starting with the professional friendly booking to feeling relaxed and welcome as soon as I stepped in the door. My therapist was just amazing strong yet intuitive. I am a therapist myself and I have been having treatments for may years and this is truly one of my top experiences, I left extremely content ( which is rare) and I rebooked for a few days time. I wish I was staying in Vancouver longer just so I could have more treatments. Thank you

4  Thank ShayRohrlach
"massage therapist"
in 6 reviews
"foot soak"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"tight muscles"
in 11 reviews
"rmt"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I had the best massage here, it was AMAZING! Even better than the massages I've had in Thailand.

Didn't have problems finding the place and found the reception area inviting and love the room scent.

The massage room was even nicer and love the thin white sheets on the ceiling, I felt like I was somewhere than Vancouver.

We had a couples massage and I got a massage from Austin. He was very good and knew which area needed attention. The best part was the warm towel massage on my neck. I was in heaven. My husband said that I sounded drunk when Austin asked how I felt. I was very relaxed and probably half asleep. It was pretty funny.

Can't wait to go back and would definitely go back when I'm in the Vancouver area.

2  Thank Anoini2
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Yod was a wonderful therapist. Look forward to having her work on me again next time I visit. The staff were very curtious and kind.. It is a must to visit for massage!!! Thank You Yod!!!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Joy is a gifted caring massage therapist who makes each session a journey into deep relaxation and bliss....her trusting professional approach during a deep tissue massage with individual focus on your tight and sore muscles ( sport or work related ) leaves you knowing she listens to her clients needs.... the peaceful surroundings of Smile Thai Spa and a visit to see Joy ! ...makes for a wonderful day.!...Thank You... Joy..