“Must get massage here”

Smile Thai Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Visiting Vancouver? Vacation, weekend break, visiting family or working holiday? Feeling tired or achy from a long flight or a long walk in the park or the seawall? We provide for you the Traditional Thai Massage, Relaxing Thai Aroma Oil Massage and Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Herbal Spa Treatments, Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) as well as Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. These are the alternative healing therapies that designed to restore your body and mind to full health, performed by our team of professional holistic therapists in Vancouver. Smile Thai Wellness Spa Vancouver is also the place for Couples Massage in Vancouver. Located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, close to the Westend & Yaletown and all major hotels in Vancouver, where you can relax and unwind in this oasis of serenity, friendly and warm atmosphere created by our therapists and surroundings. If you wish to improve your holistic health, manage your wellness lifestyle or try one of the best massages in Vancouver, book your appointment today.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 5, 2012

As a spa owner, I can tell you that this spa is TOP quality. Don't expect a big, factory type of spa. This is a small, quaint spa with the emphasis on quality and service. I went one day and got an aromatherapy massage with Joy and she was amazing. It was really a combo of Swedish, pressure point and Thai massage, which made it even better. It was so amazing, I went back the next day and got the Thai Herbal pack massage. This was also great and the first time I had this done. If your skin is very sensitive to heat, be sure to tell them if the herbal pack is too hot so you don't burn your skin.
They really know the body and just know where to massage. She even knew that I did some kind of work where I was always bending my neck and back over.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Bat and Bee were really wonderful. My husband and I both had massages and they were the highlight of our Vancouver trip. Inspired us to find Thai massage on the east coast. We both felt benefits for over a week.
Note- this type of massage is very hands on, even more so than traditional western massage. Be prepared for up close and personal experience as the therapists use their bodies as leverage to stretch the muscles.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had Joy for a 90 minute Thai Aromatherapy Oil Massage. PURE BLISS! Everything from the ambiance, decor, scent, and amazing massage took me off the street and transported me to a Thai heaven. I feel like I'm on cloud 9. :-)

1  Thank FabsBabs
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The first time I visited Smile I left feeling like I was floating for at least a day after. Every time since has been excellent. I've had multiple couples massage and one solo and they are very accommodating either way.

Joy really knows what she is doing, I wish I could rate her 6-7 stars. I appreciate her balance and attention to problem areas. She has always been so friendly and professional it makes the whole experience that much better. I find how accessible yet tucked away the location is and passing by the atrium on entering helps to transport me away from stresses of the city for a little while. Thank you Smile :-)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I extend a big thank you to the Smile Thai Wellness Spa, especially to Joy. Her name is perfect! She was so welcoming, kind and compassionate. I told her that if I lived in Vancouver I would come see her every week. My husband was attending a conference and so this was the perfect activity for me. My experience was far more than I realized it would be. It is not only a massage but a holistic experience. After my massage I was sitting and standing taller and felt an overwhelming sense of peace. I've had a lot of musculoskeletal pain in the last couple of years and this introduction to Thai massage was very important to me. I even went back the next day! And I did an internet search to find Thai massage locally for my return home but they will have a hard time matching Smile Thai Wellness! The facility is at once calming, nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. Thank you Joy, from the bottom of my heart. I wish you every peace and happiness.