“Too much!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Granville Street
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We just had drinks here, as we were walking back to our nearby apartment.

I made the mistake of ordering wine and it was, in my opinion, over-priced for the size of the glass! Also, it wasn't chilled enough.

The place is a little shabby around the edges, so doesn't really command the prices the management are charging. I can only guess that the prices reflect the fact that the bar is in the city mix. . . so can rely upon passing trade.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Came in for a Saturday afternoon beer with high expectations, having seen a good crowd as we walked past on Friday night. Evidently that was a thirsty crowd, as each of four draft beer requests was met with "we don't have that today." I understand having a busy night, but by Saturday afternoon you should have restocked or made other arrangements.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great Irish Pub (my favorite type of place to eat when traveling on business, so I'm pretty picky.)

I had bangers and mash and a couple of Guinness. All good. My business colleagues enjoyed their meals as well.

Service was fast and friendly.

It was a great place to have a quick, casual lunch just after we arrived in Vancouver.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We were looking for somewhere to eat on our first night in Vancouver. This was just a couple of blocks from our hotel. It seemed popular and was quite crowded (probably due to the Ice-Hockey semi finals on the TV). We got a table, ordered and our meal came pretty quick, it was good quality and quite substantial, just what we needed to set us up for a day's site-seeing the next day. Server was pleasant and efficient without being too overbearing.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We ate here 3 times on our recent holiday in Vancouver. Each time we enjoyed a hearty meal (bit too big really). Reasonable prices for food and drinks. Service is quick even though it is busy.