“Sunset Cruise”

$70.52*
and up
Vancouver Harbor Sunset Dinner Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Vancouver’s leading boat sightseeing company, providing unparalleled views of Vancouver and offering a unique and delightful way to experience the city. Daily and nightly public cruises, luncheon and Sunset Dinner Cruises available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Southampton
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Sunset Cruise”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were a bit wary on arrival seeing the high number of people joining this cruise. We needn't have worried because as soon as we were shown to our table and our drink orders were taken we settled into what was an extremely enjoyable evening. The staff were great and despite the number of people being catered for the food was of excellent quality and quantity to satisfy everyone. The views from the deck of the sunset were incredible and we managed to get numerous lovely photos. The musicians on board set just the right mood and were a pleasure to listen to. The time passed all to quickly before we had to return to shore. It was lovely to see people having fun during this enjoyable evening on the water. Well done to the hard working team that put this trip together.

Visited September 2012
7 Thank SouthamptonCarol

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Indian Arm Luncheon Cruise”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

What a very pleasant day to spend a sunny day. The crew were helpful and efficient and nothing was too much trouble. Food in abundance and of a very high quality. The boat was ship shape, clean and polished to a high standard and it was a pleasure to sail on her. We recommend this to anyone who is seeking a combination of a relaxing cruise yet wanting to experience an exhilarating 4 hours in the worlds best scenery.

Visited September 2012
9 Thank Lisa H
Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England
238 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 351 helpful votes
“Fabulous!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We did this cruise today - an 'Ab Fab' way to spend 4 hours over a lazy lunch. Pre-allocated table seating, so no speedy boarding issues, the freedom to roam around the boat inside and out, an excellent buffet and a bar which sold the cheapest drinks we'd come across in Vancouver! The 4 hour trip was really relaxing with wonderful scenery, great photo opportunities (we saw seals basking on logs...) and friendly crew members. Highly recommended.

8 Thank Andy-S60
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have been fortunate enough to have spent a lot of time in Vancouver from childhood. It has always been my favorite city and last weekend it got even better:) This cruise was beautiful! We went on a Saturday and were on the Harbor Princess (I think that is the name), I am assuming because there were more people than the smaller boat could accommodate. I loved this boat, windows around the entire dining room with breathtaking views! I have never seen Vancouver from the water, I fell in love with it all over again. It is such a green, city with beautiful architecture. One of the highlights was Canada Place after sunset, the colors change in the sails and is really something else:)
The food was very good, fresh salads, delicious hot choices. I loved the prime rib! We had a bottle of wine it was nice and well priced.
Every employee we encountered was wonderful and very friendly, the service excellent!
You will not be disappointed by this cruise. I am looking forward to taking my family, who are locals. I know they will love it!

5 Thank palomita10
Alberta, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Indian arm trip is amazing”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We went on the Indian arm luncheon tour. It was probably the best thing I have done in Vancouver. It is a bit pricey. But the views are amazing and the food was delicious. I highly recommend this!! My young niece also got to drive the boat for a bit :)

5 Thank Clarissa u