“great sandwiches and more!!”
Review of Las Tortas

Las Tortas
Ranked #633 of 3,728 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Shaughnessy
Description: Life is simple- Eat, Smile, Repeat! Chef Moises Toyber has been serving fresh and healthy Mexican dishes "always imitated, never duplicated" We believe that the quality of the food we eat is paramount so all of our ingredients are of the highest quality and sourced from local producers and suppliers. What is our wish? For you to experience the flavours of our childhood in Mexico right here in Vancouver, and be amazed at the flavours and quality of this amazing sandwich.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“great sandwiches and more!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

i simply love las tortas for a great freshly prepared and tasty sandwich. the ingredients are perfect, the protein or veggies are super and the flavors and herbs are zingy and tasty. i love las tortas.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Joel K

Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We found this place by accident. A small cozy restaurant with very friendly staff. The variety of food is pretty impressive for such a small place. I love mexican food, especially burritos! I got "wet burrito with shredded pork". IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I usually share my meals with my husband but this time he didn't get a single bite out of my meal. It was that good. :) Definitely coming back...

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank MsILS
Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
“Didn't know what to expect, but pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Mexican Gourmet Sandwiches were really good. Husband had the Pollo Pibil, I had the burrito with chicken and they made a small cheese quesadilla, just for my 3 yr old. It was awesome. Very clean and pleasant, quaint, atmosphere. Would visit again when we are in the area.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Linda M
Vancouver, Canada
“Hidden Gem on Cambie Street”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have gone here on many occasions with many different people. It is located on the west side of Cambie and not too far from 16th Avenue. Staff are very friendly. The Mexican sandwiches are fantastic! There are a number of choices and I have probably eaten half of them - all delicious. Their home made chips are good as well. Very casual place where you can eat there or take out. You gotta try it. Good value for the money as well.

• Visited May 2012
5 Thank AirSchis
Austin, Texas
“Overpriced, mediocre, missing ingredients”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Visited today and was not impressed. First all 3 of our sandwiches were missing guac which was suppose to be included. Second, there was a large bone in one of the sandwiches (lamb). Third, the steak/panco sandwich was incredibly salty. I am from Texas and take my tortas very seriously and this place was mediocre at best, especially for the price ($9-10/sandwich). The best sandwich we had was the mexican club that was good, not great. I wouldn't recommend this place.

• Visited March 2012