“Great Great Great Experience.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Robson All India Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Description: Robson All India Bar & Restaurant offers a menu fits for an Indian feast. Our speciality is comprehensive lunch buffet. Enjoy rich spices and exotic flavors in featured selection,
Wharton, New Jersey
“Great Great Great Experience.”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Very Tasty very good and a wonderful experience, good service and clean .

• Visited August 2011

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food; great value”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Had dinner at this restaurant in July. The restaurant is easy to miss as you have to go through a small door and up a flight of stairs to the second floor restaurant. The food was really good; one of the best Indian restaurants we have been to, and really cheap. I would definately recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank LauraJane83
Florida
“Skip it, there are better restaurants in Vancouver”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Food was good to average but service was SLOW! Needs improvement on service.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Butski
Los Angeles, California
“The Staff was great but the food”
Reviewed October 24, 2010

I ended up going to this restaurant based on the review on tripadvisor. I'm going to say the person before me hasn't had much experience with Indian Food. Let me say that I love Indian Food and have for years. I took a friend with me during this last trip to Vancouver and all I can say is I will never go back. The staff was great and so was the Mango Lasse I had, but other then that I did not like or enjoy the meal. The Tandori chicken was just OK and the Chicken Tika Masala (which I rate all Indian restaurants on) was something I had never tasted before. I travel the world and have tried Indian food all over the place and this was probably one of the worst experiences I had. To bad really as the staff was great and the place had a nice feel to it.

3 Thank Toders
ney yorkleaflet
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT EXCELLENT”
Reviewed October 23, 2010

First time visit to this restaurant was outstanding and memorable. The butter chicken was the best and i never had such before with fresh naan bread. The service was very good. Must visit this little gem in robson street downtown.

Thanks